BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Dominique S.
Kenduskeag, ME
My youngest absolutely is in love these, he asks for them every time we enter a store.
Katie W.
clearwater , FL
Yum so good and my favorite flavor combos ! Who doesn't love pizza flavored anything
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
These taste delicious and you can find them just about every store that sells food.
Denisse V.
COMBOS PIZZERIA PRETZELS ARE SO FLAVLRFUL THEY DO TASTE LIKE PIZZA YOU MUST TRY!
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is a great snack for anytime on the go or at lunch! ESP if you like pizza
Crystal M.
Love all of these. pizza pretzel, nacho cheese,pepperoni they ate all good!!!
Jolia C.
It's tasty for flavor and has a nice crunchy but again it has msg in it.So I stop buying, I had eaten as a teen, but since I'm much more health aware, I avoid eating foods that give me false sense of fullness, or actually tasty flavor.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Madalena I.
são Paulo SP
Super recomendo, uma vez que todos os salgados são todos como semper elogiaram, entrega pontual, bom atendimento, obrigada a marca por sempre procurar o melhor pra o seu cliente que também faz parte da família e adora o sabor ...
Nicki E.
Florida
I could and do it the whole bag of these. I buy these with intentions to share, but I have a hard time sharing. I really love these. The crunch and the flavor combination are the best!
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ooh these look yummy! How many in a pack?
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon