BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Combos are definitely not a healthy snack option but they’re so satisfying. They’re salty and flavorful
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
These are sooooo good . my mom is the one who introduced these to me , and I can't get enough of them .
Amanda s.
Sheridan, IN
These are an awesome snack for break time! So yummy and just enough to get thru till dinner or lunch!
Jenny B.
Commerce Twp, MI
Pizza and pretzels??! What more could I ask for. These are so good I can hardly put the bag down
Samantha T.
Saint Albans, NY
One if my favorite combos used to purchase almost everyday after school. Definitely worth a try
Leslie b.
des peres
they’re good the pizza ones are my favorite but in my opinion these aren’t anything too special
Ashley M.
Beaumont, TX
I absolutely LOVE these combo pizza snacks! I am addicted to the core! Can eat these all day.
Tatyana M.
Frisco, TX
I used to be a fan of combos, but know I just don't like them anymore. They taste weird to me
Amanda W.
Kettering, OH
These are my absolute favorite snack to have!! They’re so delicious and definitely filling
monica b.
Topton, PA
LOVE these! Great snack to eat on the move. My kids love them as well. I buy them often!
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon