BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Rita M.
High ridge , MO
They taste just like a pizza with a pretzel great for on the go or just snaking at home they have a great flavor
Sheila M.
Belfair, WA
Love Combos for a quick snack on the go. Is a good alternative to sweets. Pizza flavor is close to eating a pizza
Reghan I.
Sturtevant, WI
These are so good, could eat all of them. But I haven't had them in a while and I miss eating them, lol!!!!!
Lacy H.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I typically keep a small bag of these in my desk and have a few as an afternoon snack! Pretzels with a kick!
Jessica H.
Ann Arbor, MI
COMBOS are a great snack and are toddler friendly. With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!
Jesse D.
Bellingham, WA
Cant get enough! Great snack for on the go. Salty and sweet and spicy. Love the crunch. Makes a great snack!
Alicia B.
Yummmmmmm..... I keep these little gems around at work. Great for those days when lunch just does not happen.
Tiffany R.
Quick easy snack to grab on the go or keep in your bag. These are perfect for kids to eat on the go too.
clarissa v.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my all time favorite snacks since I was little. I can literally eat these things all day long lol
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love combos ...great shack especially when you are between meals ..not too salty its taste just right
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon