BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
I love pizza and I love combos but I do not like them together! These left an awful after taste that I could not get over!
Andrea H.
West Harrison, IN
These combos are packed with flavor- maybe too much. I enjoy the pretzel part of the snack but the filling is overbearing.
Olivia C.
Combos have been improved drastically!! What was already amazing has been made even better by being made in pizza flavor!
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Combos are the perfect portable snack. My favorite flavors are Pizzeria and Nacho. They are a little on the salty side
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Yum. My kids love these to snack on after school. I would catch my kids suck the middle out first than eat the pretzel.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite childhood snacks. These are my absolute favorite! Anytime I need a salty snack, these are my go-to.
Megan P.
Combos are so good. They are my go to snack. The pizza ones are my favorite but I like the regular cheddar ones too.
Kathryn C.
1,766 reviews
The pizza combos are the only kind I buy. I usually always get some of these when I'm in the car traveling somewhere.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
These are an interesting snack. I know some people who hate these but I love them! Can get them at any gas station
cynthia p.
My favorite snack!! they are just amazing. they have a variety of flavors to choice. and the price is just great..
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon