BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
Combos are is my favorite. I love these in basically all flavors. They're packages small so it isn't that many calories. you'll eant more
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
These are great! I love that there are so many different flavors. I prefer the cracker ones over the pretzel ones, but they're all great!
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
For some reason I don't like this flavor of combo. maybe it's because I just don't like cheese in general. I wouldn't buy this again.
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Tanesha B.
This was a snack that I only ever really ate in college. I was good for when I was going to class and needed something in my belly.
Maria R.
Pasadena, MD
Combos are great! They are small and are packed with flavor. They have so many different kinds and the single serve is perfect.
Alyssa P.
Belleville, NJ
Great snack , just to keep in your carry on, tons of flavored to chose from too . Such as nacho cheese, sour cream and tons more
Araceli H.
spring lake
They are really good to snack on especially if you love pizza as much as me but I recommend you try it you won’t be disappointed
Ashley T.
Combos are one of my least favorite snacks. The flavor is actually good but the pretzel seems so thick and dries out my mouth.
Mary Kate T.
Combos are always delicious! They are a great on the go snack to put in a bag, and the kids love that they taste like pizza.
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon