BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Marissa S.
Burnet, TX
So delicious! quick and easy snack on the go, no messy and taste just like pizza! the pretzel is a plus! cuddos to the man who came out with these! (:
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love pizzeria combos! satisfying salty snack in a perfectly sized bite. definitely worth buying in a bulk pack like this; great for a packed lunch
Asia S.
OMG this brings me back like crazy. On my way home from middle school I would always get these. They are the best ever and now I want to get a bag!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
I love this snack! The flavor is so good and addicting. It is my favorite flavor of Combos. It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse.
vanessa v.
These are so ok i have had them a few times but their the type of pretsels i wannavreach for or even as a chip theirs something better out their
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I love Combos! All of the flavors are delicious! I like having them during movies or road trips. This only downfall is they are not very healthy.
Kristen S.
Best travel snack! They’re always at the gas station and usually better tasting and more filling than most other snacks at the convenience store.
Mary S.
I love these just as much now as when I was a kid. They have a nice flavor and hit the spot when you need a little something to tide you over.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
1,478 reviews
I absolutely LOVE combo's!!! Especially the pizzeria pretzel flavor... such a classic, and delicious snack that the whole family can enjoy!!
Georgia K.
Collins
I love these!! I love how the pretzels on the outside and the cheese is on the inside of the pretzel. They are amazing, and so addicting!!
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon