BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Jess G.
O'Fallon
Wanna know what the floor of a New York subway tastes like? Me either. Don't eat these. Tastes like absolute sh*t and I'm pretty sure it's made of actually sh*t too. I wouldn't put this in my body with a gun to my head. When you wanna eat a real dessert, don't get it from the dollar store. Wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy. I'm not as low to say that my sh*t enemy become a cannibal and eat sh*t snacks.
Dania U.
Combos are awesome!!! They are a great snack to settle the stomach with the salty pretzel taste and the sweet cheesy flavor in the middle. They can be enjoyed quickly by chewing or slowly by sucking off the salt then all the way down to the center.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE
Absolutely amazing, I love the pizza flavor. They were a big childhood snack, I forgot what they were called for the longest time. I just rediscovered them a few years ago.
Conchita R.
These are soooooooooooooooo good! I eat them all the time! They sometimes come in a little pack which is great to hide in your purse and snack on them during the day!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
laci l.
Olalla, WA
Combos are an amazing snack but BEWARE!! Once you eat one you won't stop!!! Haha! This snack is not only filling but it actually does taste like it advertises without fail!
Emily M.
Philadelphia , PA
Sometimes I'm not sure if I think these are disgusting or if they are my favorite food. They remind me of my childhood and have that ever so delicious "fake pizza" taste.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
These actually do taste like pizza... Cheap school lunch pizza but you can defiantly identify the taste. They are really good though. Just not 5 stars good
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
Best snack for a road trip! I won't get into the car for a long trip before getting some of these for the road. Cheap, good portion size, and delicious.
Marissa S.
Burnet, TX
So delicious! quick and easy snack on the go, no messy and taste just like pizza! the pretzel is a plus! cuddos to the man who came out with these! (:
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon