BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pizzeria ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel br Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of spicy cheese pizza flavored filling. see more...

• Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have alway...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?10 Answers
  • What's your flavor?10 Answers
Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags

Start your review of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel - 18/1.80 oz. Bags!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It's a great snack to keep in your school bag or purse." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole box of packs haha" in 2 reviews
  • "it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe." in 1 review
  • "Love Combos for a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "With many flavors to choose from it always hits the spot!" in 1 review
Samantha T.
Lady Lake, FL
Combos are soooo good. They come in a variety of flavors now, but the pizza flavor was always a favorite. I love that they are still available in like every convenience store so when you stop in and you need something quick, there they are!
Jessica C.
Love these things for on the run or even snacking home watching tv. actually takes away some hunger but u will say they r super salty which is the bad thing about it. must have water after it
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
The pizza combos are a serious favorite of mine! Crunchy pretzel on the outside and the creamy cheese filling on the inside! Not super salty and plenty of flavor. A great 'on the go' snack' or meal edition. I really like these for the beach.
Dana D.
Kapolei, HI
Love this snack! me & my cousins used to get a toothpick and eat the insides first then eat the whole thing. it was fun picking the middle but it was too much work so we ended up just eating the whole thing hehe. delicious!
Shayna K.
I hate cheese so I was extremely nervous when purchasing this but I will say I was surprised with how good it was. It had a tiny spice to it which I also enjoyed and I really like the texture. I found it doesn't taste like pizza but it's still worth buying
Jessica M.
I absolutely love these combo pizza snacks….. as soon as i pop one in my mouth I'm hooked. I could eat a large bag in a sitting. I haven't bought them in a while i think i need to.
Sarah F.
These are just the best snack ever! road trips, long days at work, lunch when your busy, and when you run into 7-11 or wawas for a drink and they are screaming your name to buy them!..why must they be so yummy
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
Wow I love these things cruchy on the outside and delicious on the inside my favorite Is the pizza combo pizzeria pretzel my daughter love the ones just filled with cheese and so doese my girlfriend I think these snacks are a wonderful snack to take on a trip or for a lunch snack
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
This is the absolute best Combos flavor. Something about the saltiness of the pretzel with the zest of the pizza flavoring just makes a perfect combination for any road trip or hangout with friends.
Sarah G.
I love combos but this flavor does not do the brand justice! Although when worst comes to worst, they are something to snack on! I'd prefer the cheddar cheese and pretzel!
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your flavor?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone else love eating these on long road trips?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jocelyn D.
Do combos cone in a gluten free version? These have always been a favorite of mine, but I recently cut out gluten and I miss my combos.

Amazon