BY COMBOS #60 in Tea

New Bigger Bag! br Pizzeria* Pretzel Crunchy oven baked pretzels with spicy cheese pizza flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two tasty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos Baked Snacks. Look for these other Great Tasting Combinations: Cheddar Cheese Pretzel 2 Cheddar Cheese Cracker 3 Pepperoni Pizza Cracker 4 7 Layer Dip Tortilla 5 Jalapeno Cheddar Tortilla 6 Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel An Official Partner of NASCAR *Artificial and Natural Flavored Filling see more...

Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite snacks ever. These are so good and I can't stop eating them. They're amazing snacks to eat when your'e out in the sun because they will replenish the salt you lose from sweating.
Torrie G.
Terre Haute, IN
The pizza combos are my favorite the original ones are good as well but the favor of the pizza ones wins out in my opinion. Along with the pretzel outside they are a great snack
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City , OK
OMG I love these for a snack. Wonderful flavor and very appetizing. Nice packaging and very affordable. No room for improvement, the flavor is right on. I need to buy some more for my pantry. Definitely buying product again.
Rachel N.
I absolutely love combos pizzeria party bag's! The pretzel on the outside is always nice and crunchy, and the pizza filling is always soft, creamy, and delicious! They taste just like pizza with a crunch! I've loved them ever since I was little kid. I actually had some in the car when I had a loose tooth, and I accidently swallowed my tiny tooth without knowing it just having a great time eating my combos, long story short it was a weird letter to the tooth fairy. Haha, but everythigg was fine, and I got my quarters. (:
Kashifa Q.
Omg I forgot about these until I was looking through things to review. I remember getting these when I was in like middle school. These taste so good! It's like a pretzels with pizza inside. It's awesome! I miss it! I am totally gunna pick these up soon. It's good to eat it as a snack while watching a movie or TV show. I definitely recommend!
Sheena B.
Another win for the nostalgia train. Combos used to be the big thing in middle school , and since becoming an adult and having free reign of my spending habits, these tasty morsels have made it into my basket of goodies more than once. Perfect for binging on your classic faves on Netflix and for remembering how good fake cheese tastes.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Combos Pizzeria Party Bag, 15 oz take me back to my childhood.  I loved having these while i did my homework.  To this day I still buy them and snack as I work!  They are not messy and I love that.  I also love how much flavor they pack into each one!  I highly recommend these to everyone!
Liz. đź’‹.
Thurman, OH
One of my all time favorite go to snacks! These perfect little guys are so tasty and delicious! Savory, and salty! I recommend these to the snack lover in your life! This is a staple in my snack cabinet at home! I can't recommend these enough! Perfect for on the go and ideal for the perfect snack!
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
This is my absolute favorite flavor of combos. My 2nd favorite flavor is the buffalo flavor. I love combos they remind me of when I was a kid my grandmother would buy them for me as snack. I usually buy these when I'm out late at night especially after a night of drinking I like to have these.
Aric A.
Kettering, OH
This is one of my go-to road trip snacks. The flavor is salty and delicious, and the bags are large, so they last a long time. The only issue I have is that they are not very healthy, which is why they are only a road-trip snack that I eat every once in a long while.