BY COMBOS

Melissa F.
I love the pizza pretzel combos! The combination of the salty pretzel on the outside and pizza flavored cheese on the inside is delicious. A great snack for when you are on the go and easy to portion control if you don’t want to eat the entire bag which I could.
Kelsey B.
This used to be my go to snack growing up, I love the saltiness and the powerful taste. I tried these for the first time in a long time today and wasn’t pleased. Definitely not as flavorful and half the bag is air.
Ko C.
This snack was okay. Definitely leaves you feeling guilty, though. But, I guess if weight was a concern, I may not have picked this snack up either? Overall, it's good tasting. But I am a personal fan of thin pretzel sticks, so the shape of them does bother me just a bit. Wouldn't be my go-to snack, but I also wouldn't be upset if I was handed one.
Alex H.
Los Angeles, CA
Pizza flavored combos are great!!! Can't express that enough! These are up in my tight-top 5 of all time snacks! I kind of want some combos right now! Awesome taste and flavor! I do admit that I don't eat these as often as I'd like to. They are somewhat difficult to find. Distribution needs help, but I won't knock them for that. Good snack!
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
This is my favorite snack..... combos pizza. i love everything about this brand. its so flavorful. it has over exceeded my expectations. i bought multiple pcks and i don't plan to stop. its so delicious. i would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves pretzels.
Susan B.
Zeeland
The children love pizza, so you can imagine how much they like these.  I can't keep enough in the house for them.  You can purchase these just about anywhere as even craft stores have by register for a quick grab snack.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I like the flavor of these combos, but get sick of them easily. They are a good snack, but I couldn't eat them everyday. Very salty. You can find these at Walmart, Kwik Trip, and most gas stations. An easy grab and go snack.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
These are such s good snack for pretty much anyone. Anytime I am at at gas station and I am hungry, I will get the single packs of these. They have such a good taste! I love to eat them and have ate them since i was little.
Amanda S.
Norton Shores, MI
Really this is the only flavor of combos that is good. The pretzel outer layer has a nice salty crisp to it and the inner pizzeria flavor is delicious and satisfying. I never consider buying any other flavor!
Julia M.
Love eating these on road trips and tiny snacks at the beach!!!! The flavor is awesome and the best part of this snack is eating the outside pretzel first and eating the insides last! Such a super yummy snack!