BY COMBOS

Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
Our personal favorite for road trip snacks! We like this flavor the very best and have purchased many times while on the road. Not exactly the healthiest choice, but a nice splurge for road trips! Would recommend!!!
Char L.
These are so hard to find now a days so when I get them I up the bag lol . Another fav of mines as well classic ! They really taste like a nacho with pretzels and who doesn't like a pretezel ! Taste good is good
Tianna S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Super good, so much flavor, perfect serving size. I always want more but its good that there isnt because of how many calories are in it. I would recommend it and I would also recommend the pizza ones. good price too!!!!!!!!!!!! Super cheap and good.
Davy A.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
The great crunchiness of a Combo and the flavor packed, literally, of nacho cheese. These are a go to snack and they are wonderfully priced. I love to snack on Combos but I have to make sure to snack in private or everyone will try to get them some. I do recommend them to my snack lovers.
Ashley U.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely favorite pretzel snack!! I love these much! The only dislike would have to be how bit the little salt crystals are on the pretzel bite. My grandmother always bought them at Costco for me. These are amazing and the cheese in the middle is the perfect amount.
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
I'm addicted to these! I like to eat the pretzel first and the cheese last. The price is great and this is my go to snack, especially while driving for long periods! Definitely recommend these!
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Foodie Expert
I freaking love combos. This flavor is super yummy! This is one of my go-to snacks when I'm really hungry and I need to curb my appetite but I don't have time to make anything or stuff and get something
Mary M.
Cortland, NY
Foodie Expert
Love them I am addicted but they can be super expensive.  I can usually get them on sale at our local sure save.  I can eat them all day!  Pros.taste amazing cons. Price
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
How can you not like combos?!? Seriously they are so delicious, great junkie food for a night in with your favorite TV show or movie. I find myself always buying them when I am at 7-11, try this flavor!
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I love all combos but this is for sure my favorite flavor! It's good to have these in moderation but they sure are delicious! There are no other snacks out there to compete. Combos are awesome!