BY COMBOS

Combos Nacho Cheese Pretzel 6.3oz Bag (Pack of 12)

Start your review of Combos Nacho Cheese Pretzel 6.3oz Bag (Pack of 12)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yanni S.
My FAVORITE flavor. These chips/crackers are very good and is very affordable. Not so healthy depending on your serving size but they do meet my hunger expectations
Tianna S.
Orlando, FL
Super good, so much flavor, perfect serving size. I always want more but its good that there isnt because of how many calories are in it. I would recommend it and I would also recommend the pizza ones. good price too!!!!!!!!!!!! Super cheap and good.
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
I'm addicted to these! I like to eat the pretzel first and the cheese last. The price is great and this is my go to snack, especially while driving for long periods! Definitely recommend these!
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
These have always been a favorite of mine. They have a great cheesy filling & really tastes like nachos. I love the consistency of these & always enjoy them as a snack any time of the day. They’re also inexpensive I really enjoy these!
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
These combos are an original! They taste so yummy and have cheese wrapped In the middle! They are very rich and salty. They can cure and savory tooth you have! I would highly recommend trying them!
Mary M.
Cortland, NY
Love them I am addicted but they can be super expensive.  I can usually get them on sale at our local sure save.  I can eat them all day!  Pros.taste amazing cons. Price
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
I love all combos but this is for sure my favorite flavor! It's good to have these in moderation but they sure are delicious! There are no other snacks out there to compete. Combos are awesome!
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
The great crunchiness of a Combo and the flavor packed, literally, of nacho cheese. These are a go to snack and they are wonderfully priced. I love to snack on Combos but I have to make sure to snack in private or everyone will try to get them some. I do recommend them to my snack lovers.
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely favorite pretzel snack!! I love these much! The only dislike would have to be how bit the little salt crystals are on the pretzel bite. My grandmother always bought them at Costco for me. These are amazing and the cheese in the middle is the perfect amount.
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
Our personal favorite for road trip snacks! We like this flavor the very best and have purchased many times while on the road. Not exactly the healthiest choice, but a nice splurge for road trips! Would recommend!!!