BY COMBOS

Kristi B.
Mc Donald, OH
These are Soo good!!! The first time I tried these was at my old job and I was skeptical of them. Finally caved in and tried them and oh my I'm addicted!! So much flavor!!
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
Great little snack bag for kids during school or games. Always really tasty. Always affordable. We love the pizza pretzel combo. Make me a little thirsty but we still
Love them
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I like having theses laying around in the cupboard to throw in my bag for snack or even with my lunch for a pick me up. I wish they had a larger bulk count box because I love snacking on them, Not the healthiest choice but they are worth the extra calories
Esther Y.
Dallas, TX
These were sent by angels. No, seriously. I host an after school activities program once a month for my niece and her classmates and when that time comes around, these packs are a godsend. I pair them with grapes and ham and cheese sandwiches and the kids do their activities and have a blast. Seconds are requested but not allowed. 😉
Julie K.
We bought these at a wholesale retailer TPC for we pack alot of lunches per week.  I love the convenience of grabbing a bag and throwing it in my purse.  I will always go to Combos for a traveling snack for the family.  Thank you very much for an amazing tasting food.
Shelly T.
Modesto, CA
Combos have always been my family's favorite snacks . I love that they come in a variety of flavors . My all time favorite are the pretzel and cheese , but they are all simply delicious. I always have these on hand they are great little snack for lunches , on the go or simply for any time . Very delicious yummy!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Love combos in any variety. The snack packs may them very convenient. If I had to choose one flavor, the pizza flavored are the best but great thing about combo pack is that you can try them all. Highly recommended.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
I mean these are ok, I have it four stars because it's pretty good but like I said it's OK.. it's just dry and powdery and I don't really like that, but the taste is great and I would still recommend buying this tho.
Jennifer M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Combos. They look a bit like dog treats but they taste really good. A bit salty but the flavors are good. There is just enough filling. Sometimes crackers have too much "cracker" and no filling so you cannot taste the filling. These are perfect.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
I purchased this for my son's packed lunch when he goes to school I always put one in and he loves finding those in his lunch bag they're very cheap very good and flavor nothing too sugary just a great go to snack to keep around I would definitely recommend