BY COMBOS

Made with Stone Ground Corn Jalapeno Cheddar Tortilla ~ Natural Artificial Flavored Filling 2 Oven Baked Snacks Jalapeno Cheddar Tortilla br Crunchy oven baked tortilla shells made with stone ground corn and packed full of flavorful jalapeno cheddar filling. Ingredients: br Romano: Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color. see more...

Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Foodie Expert
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Shanell G.
Shanell G.
Foodie Expert
I love you havent tried these yet but I bet they are good since most combos products are. I can't wait to try them maybe for a better review.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Boise, ID
These are one of my favorite snacks ever! They're so spicy and delicious! Great for snacking on the go!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I can literally eat the whole bag in one sitting. They have a real jalapeno cheddar flavoring to them.
Gretchen D.
Gretchen D.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love combos but I really like the cheddar cheese ones. Those are my favorite, they're great to take on trips and stuff. Never tried another flavor, maybe I will one day
johanna s.
johanna s.
MEDLEY, FL
Simple y llanamente me  enloquece comer esto no se por que me gusta tanto pero en realidad es uno de mis favoritos
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
These are delicious and great for snacking on the go. I love this flavor and it has the perfect balance between cheese and jalapeno.