BY COMBOS

Made with Stone Ground Corn Jalapeno Cheddar Tortilla ~ Natural Artificial Flavored Filling 2 Oven Baked Snacks Jalapeno Cheddar Tortilla br Crunchy oven baked tortilla shells made with stone ground corn and packed full of flavorful jalapeno cheddar filling. Ingredients: br Romano: Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color. see more...

Melissa L.
Lawrenceburg
We have purchased Combos Jalapeno Cheddar Tortilla 12 at Sam's Club and the flavor is so good and the package size is perfect especially if you are counting calories.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Karen R.
Mahwah, NJ
Stumbled upon this new combo flavor in Walgreens one day while window shopping.  I literally ate the whole bag in one day. 🙈 They were too good to put down.  If you're looking for a new snack I would recommend these but if you don't like spice - don't do it.  It is a bit zesty, but I like it.
bianca r.
i’m not a fan of these. i’m really big into snack food and snacks; I love chips as well as salty stuff. I do not like these I hate the packaging other than them being very unhealthy it’s not worth the calories .. Much better snack foods out there ! Gross flavors too ! Yuck
Kerrigan C.
Yum! Definitely not healthy but good for a change! Great for road trips and something to snack on. I Can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Good flavor and everyone liked them. There are lots of other great flavors as well.  Cheap and we will purchase them again.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Jenn O.
Mohawk,TN
Oh man these things are so good. I craved these and a lot of spicy food when pregnant with my oldest daugter.  The Jalapeños were flavorful and it reminded me of food from home. Ive always enjoyed eating combos especially as a kid on Friday nights.
lisa g.
Morehead, KY
i always love eating combos for a snack! i almost always eat the entire bag-lol. i especially liked these, and the pepperoni pizza ones. oh! and also the 7 layer dip ones with tortilla or whatever!?! <3
Gretchen D.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love combos but I really like the cheddar cheese ones. Those are my favorite, they're great to take on trips and stuff. Never tried another flavor, maybe I will one day
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
I'm actually about to go buy some combos because they are so good . Now although I don't like the blue ranch kind all the other kinds of combos are so good