BY COMBOS

• Great flavor but don't these look like dog treats for Humans?13 Answers
  • I have seen these in the store but I have never tired them but I ...14 Answers
  • I can hardly find these anymore , if you've seen them recently wh...6 Answers
COMBOS® Crackers
  • "May or may not want to admit this, but cheddar cheese cracker Combos and Dr. Pepper from the fountain is my go-to hangover cure." in 75 reviews
  • "It's a great snack if you're into a baked cheesey filling and if you're watching portions, this is a great item as well." in 43 reviews
  • "these are the best thimgs ever I love the pizza ones my dad use to buy them for me years ago im sad cause o haven't had these " in 43 reviews
  • "I love combos especially the cheddar cheese pretzel ones I used to eat them all the time during school because ones of my teachers would give me them." in 40 reviews
  • "Bought the pizza flavored crackers for the first time since high school on a vacation with friends, and the two bags we bough did not last long!" in 33 reviews
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
I love pretty much any kind of combos. Pizza would most definitely have to be my favorite tho. I love the pretzel crispiness an the filling is absolutely delicious. I just wish they made them with more filling. It is a really good snack though.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks in the world. Not only is it affordable it's absolutely good. Comes in numerous flavors to ones liking, especially mine. You can buy it in the grocery store or even a gas station.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the salty taste not too salty but just right! My kids LOVE these including myself and my husband! It's a favorite snack in my household. For parties i host at my home we buy big bags and put in a bowl and people go crazy for them! The pepperoni ones taste just like pepperoni and i also love the sweet and salty ones those are actually my favorite!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I truly love combos! They make for a great snack and have so many flavors to choose from! They have a hard, pretzel shell, or cracker, and a creamy, rich cheese filling. I love the variety that they offer and am always impressed with the freshness and convenience of this snack. You can never have just one, they are so good!!
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
I ablsolutly love the pizza pretzels. Something about the taste and the texture of the pizza mixture in the middle and the way it mixes with the pretzel is just amazing. My family loves them as well. I like that they make different size bags so we can have one at home or office and travel bags for lunch boxes.
Angela R.
Foodie Expert
Combos Crackers have always been a favorite snack of mine.  I enjoy purchasing the pretzel snacks, filled with peanut butter for snacking purposes.  Compared to similar brands the Combos brand pretzel snacks are a bit smaller with fewer amounts of peanut butter.  Although, I enjoy this snack a lot, I would prefer the competitors brand more due to size and amount of peanut butter inside pretzel.
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
I like these product. But out of the many flavors i still stick and my fave is still the original cheddar combos. It is crunchy to the first bite before you get into the chewy yummy cheese inside. The salt adds a kick to the palate that works well with the cracker and cheese. Definitely be a buy for me for a long time.
Paige O.
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels, but theyre often way too salty. These little bite sized snacks are delicious! They have a ton of flavors out now, personally my favorite are the cheese. But they have buffalo, chocolate, pizza, and more. Theyre super yummy and theyre sold like everywhere. At almost all stores and gas stations. Great buy.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Foodie Expert
a great snack for everyone. they have lots of flavor combinations to choose from. cracker, pretzel, cookie, with a surprise inside such as cheddar. nacho, peanut butter,the list goes on. these are great snacks for home or on the go, no mess in the car to deal with either. we love these!
Jessica W.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite flavor?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do you like the pizza flavored one?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??
Shannon P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Natalie V.