BY COMBOS #45 in Crackers

• Great flavor but don't these look like dog treats for Humans?13 Answers
  • I have seen these in the store but I have never tired them but I ...14 Answers
  • I can hardly find these anymore , if you've seen them recently wh...6 Answers
COMBOS® Crackers
  • "May or may not want to admit this, but cheddar cheese cracker Combos and Dr. Pepper from the fountain is my go-to hangover cure." in 75 reviews
  • "It's a great snack if you're into a baked cheesey filling and if you're watching portions, this is a great item as well." in 43 reviews
  • "these are the best thimgs ever I love the pizza ones my dad use to buy them for me years ago im sad cause o haven't had these " in 43 reviews
  • "I love combos especially the cheddar cheese pretzel ones I used to eat them all the time during school because ones of my teachers would give me them." in 40 reviews
  • "Bought the pizza flavored crackers for the first time since high school on a vacation with friends, and the two bags we bough did not last long!" in 33 reviews
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
It’s like dipping pretzels in cheese without making a mess. Combos is very precise when it comes to flavor, when it says “cheddar” or “pizza” you know that’s what it’s going to taste like. This has got to be one of my favorite snacks because you can purchase them anywhere, even at a gas station. I’d say the price is just right for the product that you’re getting
Courtney G.
Northport
I love these little things and so do the kids ! I can grab at a grocery store , convenience store , drugstore .  They taste good ! And the price is good ! My favorite is the pizza flavored.  Your craving a salty snack , this is one of  my go to's .  Love the product !
nicole m.
Putnam Valley, NY
Combos have been my favorite since I was a little kid! There’s something about the fresh taste of cheese and saltiness of the cracker. The pretzel or crackers are always fresh and the cheese inside is always creamy.
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
The amount of combos that are in my pantry right now.. is wild! All the kids in the house love combos and they love a bunch of different flavors so I can’t even nail it down to one, haha!!
Caryn T.
Napoleon, OH
Combos are one of my favorite snacks. Whenever I go on a road trip I have to bring combos. They have a variety of flavors and always hit the spot. They are portable and easy to eat.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
These are a really powerful flavored cracker and they are amazing, my favorite one to eat is the pizza flavored one. I have eaten these since I was a little girl and will probably always eat them they are so good.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite snacks in the world. Not only is it affordable it's absolutely good. Comes in numerous flavors to ones liking, especially mine. You can buy it in the grocery store or even a gas station.
Samantha t.
Florence
I really like combos. My favorite flavor is the the salted caramel combos. They are so good. They are sweet and salty. If you haven't tried that flavor please do.
Amanda S.
So good. They come in all different flavors and I haven’t had one I didn’t like. My
Only complaint is that they’re a bit salty so I would recommend having something to drink nearby.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I love the salty taste not too salty but just right! My kids LOVE these including myself and my husband! It's a favorite snack in my household. For parties i host at my home we buy big bags and put in a bowl and people go crazy for them! The pepperoni ones taste just like pepperoni and i also love the sweet and salty ones those are actually my favorite!
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite flavor?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do you like the pizza flavored one?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??
Shannon P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Natalie V.