BY COMBOS #59 in Crackers

• Great flavor but don't these look like dog treats for Hum...13 Answers
  • I have seen these in the store but I have never tired the...14 Answers
  • I can hardly find these anymore , if you've seen them rec...6 Answers
COMBOS® Crackers
  • "May or may not want to admit this, but cheddar cheese cracker Combos and Dr. Pepper from the fountain is my go-to hangover cure." in 75 reviews
  • "these are the best thimgs ever I love the pizza ones my dad use to buy them for me years ago im sad cause o haven't had these " in 43 reviews
  • "It's a great snack if you're into a baked cheesey filling and if you're watching portions, this is a great item as well." in 43 reviews
  • "I love combos especially the cheddar cheese pretzel ones I used to eat them all the time during school because ones of my teachers would give me them." in 40 reviews
  • "Bought the pizza flavored crackers for the first time since high school on a vacation with friends, and the two bags we bough did not last long!" in 33 reviews
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love most of these flavors! My favorite Combos crackers are the Buffalo Blue Cheese one’s! My only problem with these snacks is the insane about of fat and carbs in them! It makes me so self conscious when I’m trying to watch what I’m taking in. But these are seriously addicting! About $2-$3 for a full size bag at a gas station.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love these little things and so do the kids ! I can grab at a grocery store , convenience store , drugstore .  They taste good ! And the price is good ! My favorite is the pizza flavored.  Your craving a salty snack , this is one of  my go to's .  Love the product !
Jasmine B.
Utica, PA
These are like my go to snack. I can eat an entire bag myself, no shame. They're about $2.59 a bag which isn't bad for the amount you get. I'm obsessed. I looooove the cheddar cheese, the pepperoni pizza ones aren't bad either.
Amanda W.
Havelock
We buy these at the gas stations when we’re in the mood for something salty. The pizza flavor is my son’s favorite. They’re probably not the healthiest but they taste good and give a different choice than chips!
aly M.
harpers ferry
These are a great snack for on the go. The flavor being packed in the middle is great because it doesn’t make your hands messing when eating them. Very delicious but could use more flavor and be less crumbly.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I love combos so much! They are one of my favorite snacks ever. They even have one that is unsalted which I eat a lot because I'm not too much of a salt fan. The piece of flavor however is my favorite.
Miriam K.
Madison
Love combos but I feel really unhealthy when I eat them. I’ve tried most flavors. The 7 layer tortilla dip is crazily accurate. The only difference between them and actual chips and salsa is the texture
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
The amount of combos that are in my pantry right now.. is wild! All the kids in the house love combos and they love a bunch of different flavors so I can’t even nail it down to one, haha!!
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
It’s like dipping pretzels in cheese without making a mess. Combos is very precise when it comes to flavor, when it says “cheddar” or “pizza” you know that’s what it’s going to taste like. This has got to be one of my favorite snacks because you can purchase them anywhere, even at a gas station. I’d say the price is just right for the product that you’re getting
nicole m.
Putnam Valley, NY
Combos have been my favorite since I was a little kid! There’s something about the fresh taste of cheese and saltiness of the cracker. The pretzel or crackers are always fresh and the cheese inside is always creamy.
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite flavor?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do you like the pizza flavored one?
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??
Shannon P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Natalie V.