Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA

I am totally addicted to the pizza pretzels and truth be told, I don't like pretzels much. Something about the taste and the texture of the pizza mixture in the middle and the way it mixes with the pretzel is just amazing. This was a childhood favorite of mine and still is 30 years later. My kids love them as well. I like that they make different size bags so we can have one at home or office and travel bags for lunch boxes.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

My hubby loves combos!! He likes to pick a few up when we go the the dollar tree because that seems to be the only place we can find them around here. He loves the original flavor the best but if there is a new flavor he picks up a bag to try. The pretzels are always crisp and have just enough salt to add a great flavor. The inside is always just creamy enough to add the staple combo taste to every bite!
Cia S.
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY

I love Combos, especially the pretzel varieties. They really are a perfect snack because they don't leave residue on your fingers while you're snacking so these are great to bring along on car rides or long faculty meetings (anywhere you have to use your hands). The only issue I have with the brand is that they are kind of pricey for the quantity you get.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC

Combos are great ! i lvoe them they come in a variety of flavors you will fall in love with i love the pizza kind, they are great for a anytime snack , I put them in my sons lunch box all the time we all love combos they are a must on our snack list , and they are vary filling a bite of pizza and pretzel in one bite you cant go wrong with that
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

For a 6.30oz bag you get a pretty descent amount. They're bits of pretzels with pepperoni flavored cheese in the inside. You get that delicious taste of pretzel on the outside when you first bite it and the delicious pizza flavored cheese in the inside. Great snack for anyone to enjoy! I absolutely love these and would recommend to anyone.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

I hate these things. They're probably the nastiest snack I've ever tasted. Especially the pizza flavored one it's very artificial tasting & the powder that's over them with the flavoring just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I wouldn't recommend them to other but I would also want others to make their own opinion about this snack.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ

Combos will forever and always be one of my favorite snacks. I will never forget the first time I had them as a child. My brother and I had the pizza flavored and we were never the same since! haha. They are absolutely delicious. They have many different flavors. You can get them in a small bag and they make the perfect treat!
Paige O.
Paige O.

I love pretzels, but theyre often way too salty. These little bite sized snacks are delicious! They have a ton of flavors out now, personally my favorite are the cheese. But they have buffalo, chocolate, pizza, and more. Theyre super yummy and theyre sold like everywhere. At almost all stores and gas stations. Great buy.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY

I love combos! My favorite are the pizza ones. I personally think they're very affordable because everywhere I go, there's usually a sale besides like gas stations. There are so many different combos out there and they're super tasty. Makes a good snack. I love that its a combination of cheese, pretzel, and cracker.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Cicero , NY

I get these from gas stations when I'm on the go or traveling to far places. They are easy to pop in your mouth and indulge on. I buy them at almost and any gas station. I think if you haven't given them a shot and you like pretzels you should try em'. There are so many flavors to pick from. So go get snacking!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Summerville, SC

What's your favorite flavor?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Do you like the pizza flavored one?
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge

Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

What is your favorite flavor?
Natalie V.