BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pepperoni Pizza ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pepperoni Pizza Cracker br Crunchy oven baked crackers packed full of zesty pepperoni and cheese flavored filling. see more...

• Who else hasn't had these since they were a kid?4 Answers
  • Do they make a gluten free Combo? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The cracker ones are much better than the pretzel ones, but either is amazing! " in 1 review
  • "Never can go wrong with a bag of combos! " in 1 review
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Danville, VT
Super delicious. You can never go wrong with this snack. It is my favorite combo flavor. I like the cracker version more than I like the pretzel version. Now I am craving this lol. I used to ALWAYS have a bag in my house. You should go out and buy some, like right now.
Violet F.
Violet F.
Columbus
One of my top favorite go to snacks of all time!!!!! I buy these at Kroger and they are super affordable and well worth the buy!!! They taste amazing and have amazing flavor. I will definitely be buying these again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
West Blocton, AL
The pepperoni pizza flavored combos is my absolute favorite flavor! It will make your mouth water! It is a great value! They sell hen at most gas stations and Walmart! I would recommend this as a quick and easy snack for on-the-go!
Cherish M.
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Although I do not buy regularly, these combos are pretty tasty. It's one of those, 'buy last minute at the convenient store' type things for me. They're great and these kind taste exactly like a pizza if not better.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
These are amazing they taste so good little pricy but worth it. The flavor is unforgettable my boys love these as a snack they can eat the whole bag themselves. We absolutely love them in our home. Definitely recommend these
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
These taste amazing! The pizza ones are my favorite. I get these when I need a treat on my cheat days. The original pizza ones are great too
Katie N.
Katie N.
I love Combos of all flavors, but this classic is by far my favorite! I prefer crunchy snacks, and this is the snack for me.
Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Union City, GA
If I have to decide for one snack will be this one with pepperoni pizza. Nothing better to have little bites of pizza.
Lexii W.
Lexii W.
Sparta, MI
Love love love this combos package. Such a nice combos and air. Could of fit another in the box. But good snake.
Sue K.
Sue K.
These are a great tasting snack. Very easy to take along for on the go busy life! I really enjoy the great pizza like flavor and the pretzel outside tops it off.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Who else hasn't had these since they were a kid?
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Do they make a gluten free Combo?