BY COMBOS

Made with Real Cheese Pepperoni Pizza ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 2 Oven Baked Pretzel Snacks Pepperoni Pizza Cracker br Crunchy oven baked crackers packed full of zesty pepperoni and cheese flavored filling. see more...

• Who else hasn't had these since they were a kid?4 Answers
  • Do they make a gluten free Combo? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The cracker ones are much better than the pretzel ones, but either is amazing! " in 1 review
  • "Never can go wrong with a bag of combos! " in 1 review
Violet F.
Columbus
Foodie Expert
One of my top favorite go to snacks of all time!!!!! I buy these at Kroger and they are super affordable and well worth the buy!!! They taste amazing and have amazing flavor. I will definitely be buying these again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Hannah S.
West Blocton, AL
The pepperoni pizza flavored combos is my absolute favorite flavor! It will make your mouth water! It is a great value! They sell hen at most gas stations and Walmart! I would recommend this as a quick and easy snack for on-the-go!
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Foodie Expert
Although I do not buy regularly, these combos are pretty tasty. It's one of those, 'buy last minute at the convenient store' type things for me. They're great and these kind taste exactly like a pizza if not better.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
These are amazing they taste so good little pricy but worth it. The flavor is unforgettable my boys love these as a snack they can eat the whole bag themselves. We absolutely love them in our home. Definitely recommend these
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
No matter how old you are you have to love these! There is just no going wrong. So many flavors to choose from. I shouldn't be allowed to buy these. I eat them so fast
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite of all the combos! I like the crunchy pretzel and the filling is really delicious. I buy combos quite a lot because they are a great snack and very affordable.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
These taste amazing! The pizza ones are my favorite. I get these when I need a treat on my cheat days. The original pizza ones are great too
laura j.
Taylorsville
Foodie Expert
Definitivamente Las mejores. Las ame desde el primer momento que las probé. No las cambio por ninguno. La mejor marca. Recomendado al 100%
Katie N.
Foodie Expert
I love Combos of all flavors, but this classic is by far my favorite! I prefer crunchy snacks, and this is the snack for me.
Astrid A.
Fairburn, GA
Foodie Expert
If I have to decide for one snack will be this one with pepperoni pizza. Nothing better to have little bites of pizza.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Who else hasn't had these since they were a kid?
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Do they make a gluten free Combo?