Combos Cheddar Cheese Pretzel uploaded by Erica M.

Combos Cheddar Cheese Pretzel

Crunchy oven baked pretzels with a creamy cheddar cheese flavored filling Made with real cheese The big bag The cheese filled snack of NASCAR see more...

• "Perfect if you love pretzels, could eat whole bag to myself " in 1 review
  • "These are always a great snack for when we are on the road or at baseball or soccer games for a quick easy snack for the kids. " in 1 review
Erica M.
Erica M.
Foodie Expert
These and the cracker ones with cheddar cheese have been my favorites snacks since I can remember . They have the perfect amount of salt and cheesy flavor. I find myself reaching for these , on the days I need to hold down my hunger
Candace B.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
I have been eating Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Combos for as long as I can remember. These have been and always will be one of my favorite salty snacks (and half the fat of most chips)! Love them!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
My favorite flavor of them all. Can't ever save some for later. Utterly delicious. I'm def a repeat offender. Can't ever have just one. That fake cheddar cheese flavor goodness is awesome. But I wish they would make it we real cheese.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Clearwater, FL
I LOVE THESE COMBOS!!!!! I am not with the pizza flavor or those weird ones I strictly like the cheddar cheese ones. The pretzel ones and the frackers I guess you could say. I will never feel guilty for eating a whole bag
Carissa B.
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
These have been one of my favorite snacks since I was a kid. I love that they're something different, crunchy & cheesy. They're full of flavor & fill me up quickly.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Foodie Expert
Prepare to be addicted. You will not be able to only eat one. It's the perfect combination of crunchy salty and soft cheese in the center. Easily on of my favorite gas station grab and go snacks
Jacie G.
Jacie G.
Minneapolis, MN
Go to road trip snack. They can be a bit heavy on the crumbs as they're being eaten. Not a cheap snack but standard when compared to other typical gas station offerings. Easy to share when on the road or at your desk.
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Foodie Expert
we have eaten oven a dozen of these 2nite, and more 100 bags in the last year. but we dont care cuz we have Obama Care, we pay 4 them w our food stamps, oh i mean i mean our Snap cards. but in Nyc, we can buy a 32 oz Big Gulp, thanks to frm Mayor Bloomberg.
Darian C.
Darian C.
Helena
Omg these are my fav!! This with hot cheetos. Idk if it's a pregnancy craving but they magically just go together! This is always my check out line Purge!
Brynn S.
Brynn S.
I love combos so much. They are a perfect flavor. They aren't exactly healthy but they are delicious.
Elyse R.
Elyse R.
St Clr Shores, MI
Better than the plain cheese and cracker flavor?
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Foodie Expert
Yes it in, it's delicious