BY COMBOS

Kelley H.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Combos, and it has been a bit since I had them! I need to grab another bag. They are really good. I have just always loved the crunchy outside with the creamy filling inside. It is a great "Combo!" The zesty salsa tortilla flavor is awesome. First, I love the tortilla part even more than the original shell, and the zesty salsa filling is awesome too. Yum.
Jennyfer D.
Harlingen, TX
Very good snack for anyone! The bag is full up to the top with the combos. I always buy them because they have a wonderful flavor and they aren't expensive. You can get them at your local grocery store and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
One of my favorite varieties of combos. I like the tangy/spicy taste of the salsa and the crunch of the tortilla. It's hard not to eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
This is one of my favorite snacks I love combines so much. This flavor is one of the best ones although I love all of them so much. They aren't that healthy but they are good in moderation. I get them at convenience stores and always grab them on the go
Lorna R.
This is a quick and delicious snack. I love Mexican food. This is great for late night or in between meals at home or at work or on a hiking trip. Great on the go treat for you and your family. The kids will love it. This is fun and not boring snack you will get smiles or high fives for this one.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Yes yes yes these are amazing! I love the zesty flavor of salsa and these hit the spot! I haven't really seen many salsa type flavored things that I really like but these were a pleasant surprise to my tastebuds.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I DO NOT like the baked combos. I'm sure there is a demand for this type of product but when I'm snacking I'm not snacking smart. I just thought the taste would be better than it was but I did not like these or the cracker combos.
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I was definitely not a fan of this flavor. I also love Mexican food, but there was something about the flavor combination that didn't sit well with me. I think it was the lime taste that turned me off to these. I still love combos though.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
I like most combos but these ones every time I have tried they taste like there old! I'm thinking it might be me because my children and husband love them.
Alyssa S.
These are a great go to snack for on the go. They are packed with great bold flavor and are bite sized. You can't stop eating them once you start!
Lorna R.
What is your favorite combos snack?
Taja C.