Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #25 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Susie F.
Harlingen, TX
this is my favorite convenient store snack purchase lol i love this flavor and the pretzel outside is perfect always!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This are so good when going on a trip or hust for a craving snack i love how crunchy the taste is and how close the taste is from a reall pizza so good.
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
These are such a childhood favorite and good memory of mine! I can remember eating these after school and loving them. I have craved them ever since and luckily I can now find them in stores!!! They are the best!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are very tasty , they have a good light pizza flavor. I like to take these to barbecues in the summer. The pretzel is crunchy and has a great flavor too. These are affordable and a great snack .
Tiffany H.
Love these combos. Pretzel plus cheese makes for a great flavor. They are delicious. I keep them at home and work.
Kyleah M.
I absolutely love these combos. I love how tiny they are and they are the perfect snack!
Shauna H.
Huntington, WV
The pizza combos are by far the best. One of my favorite snack foods. Always stop and get them when I go to gas station
Brittany S.
They taste good. They dont cost to much. An easy snack that the whole family enjoys and likes to eat. They are the perfect snack.
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
These are always a go to snack in our household. From the adults to the kiddos. We love the taste. We love the pretzels. You truly can’t go wrong with any of their products. This one is a favorite though! They are so affordable and even have the little bags!
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Tiffany H.