Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #14 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel I dont have a lot to say about this they are fine I'm not a regular consumer but if I stop on a gas station and I saw them I can eat them! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Chloe W.
Dallas
I can literally finish an entire bag of these in under 10 minutes- that’s how good they are! I’ve tried every flavor but the pizzeria one is probably my favorite. Something about that combination of pretzels and fake cheese just gets to me.
Ashley B.
Willard, OH
These are my go to flavor when it comes to Combos!! I have this thing where I love to eat the outside pretzel first then enjoy the filling after! It’s just a great taste and the combination of the flavors is perfect!
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
These have been a go-to indulgent snack for me since childhood. All of my kids love them too. The pizza pretzels are the only flavor we LOVE.
Kayle K.
thurman
This is a great snack for Class it’s an easy grab and go. They are very good and I would recommend them!
Mari L.
Milwaukee
I personally love the pretzel combos snacks I think they are so delicious however I can’t really eat them anymore due to how hard they are maybe if they made them just a little bit softer they would be a rating number five however they are one of my personal favorites and they are affordable and you can get them almost anywhere I recommend this product to anyone for perfect on the go however if you have bad teeth or sensitive teeth please do not try these they are very hard but very flavorful
reese H.
Falkville
One of my best friends got me hooked on these so now I have to buy a pack whenever I'm at a gas station such a good salty snack
Leslie M.
Wayne
I remember when they came out in the 80's this variety has been my favorite since I first tried it way back then. I still buy them. They're a classic from my childhood
Michelle P.
USA
Love to have these to snack on! I love pizza and these satisfy that craving I get every so often without the grease!!!!
Taylor H.
Clarksville
I LOVE THESE!!! They are my absolute favorite salty snack, they’re vegetarian friendly and super yummy!!
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.