Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Crystal B.
Stanton
Foodie Expert
I like this product I would recommend anyone to buy it its not expensive you can buy it at Walmart, krogers
Ayva N.
Portage
Omg if baked snacks were a drug this would be my addiction. While many people I know enjoy the cracker combos, I've always enjoyed the salty deliciousness of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel
Anna J.
Windsor
Foodie Expert
One of my favourite snacks, can be a little pricey so it isn't often. Amazing flavour
Carissa P.
Reedsburg
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite I get these at work for a snack all the time and I will keep buying them
kelsey t.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
The best type of combo around! These are my go-to snack on the road, and my fail proof hangover cure. I can eat these any time of day, they are THAT good. The pretzels are nice and salty and I love the pizza filling.
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
Pizza flavored Combo's are my fave. I love the spicy flavoring and the cheese does not taste fake. I highly suggest this flavor out of all of them!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite snack of all time. They are small so they are portable enough and they are full of flavor. I love all the combo flavors but this is my favorite.
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite gas station/road trip snack! I don't eat them frequently but look forward to treating myself here and there. They are cheap and a little bag keeps my hunger in check for a long car ride.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Foodie Expert
These pizzeria combos have been a staple snack for Mason's I was a kid. As a 35 year old mother of 2 now this is still my go to gas stations mythic what can I say I love a good combo and pizzeria flavor is by far my favorite. I do love the naughton and cheese flavor as well as the cracker flavored combos as well definitely a staple Snack for me since childhood .
Christina B.
Bakersfield
Salty goodness of a pretzel that's loaded with cheese flavor. My favorite snack as a kid and still is today.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?