Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
These taste just like a pepperoni pizza, maybe a little bit better and saltier. It was my other go to snack for long trips and the serving sizes are huge!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Oshawa, ON
We ate these growing up and I recently introduced my kids to them. They fell in love. They prefer the pretzel over the regular kind. They love the tasty flavour, the crunch and the salt pretzel. Perfect blend of tastes. I would recommend, but as a once in a while treat.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Combos are a Timeless snack. I am so excited that they offer a sweet variety. Have enjoyed combos my entire life and will continue to enjoy them.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
These are my favorite kind of combos. Even though I really don't taste much of a difference between them.
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
This snack hits the spot for me every time. Morning, afternoon, evening. It's always such a great choice!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lima, OH
I have no self control when eating these!!! I absolutely love them. My kids love them too. Love eating the pretzel off then eating the middle.
Madi M.
Madi M.
This product is the ultimate snack. The taste is amazing and very similar to pizza. Anytime I need a pick me up, this is my go to!
Tabaitha H.
Tabaitha H.
The best flavor in my opinion is the pizza flavor! It really makes me feel like I'm eating pizza lol. When I'm starving and can only get a snack it's this.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Marion, OH
I love all the flavors of combos, but this is my favorite! So yummy and takes me back to road trips with my dad across states.
mickala c.
mickala c.
west palm beach
BEST SNACK EVER THEY LOWKEY MAKE ME FEEL FAT BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY ARE MY RIDE OR DIE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS OF GOD IN MY LIFE BLESS THAT WHO EVER MADE THESE MADE THESE BECAUSe THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD OH MY GOSH YUM
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?