Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #10 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Rachel N.
I've loved combos ever since I was a little girl, and the Pizzeria flavor has always been my favorite! They have a nice crunch with a soft creamy filling, they're salted perfectly, and they taste just like pizza! They're absolutely delicious. Combos are hands down the best pretzel snacks ever! If you haven't tried them, you're missing out.
Teila T.
Warren
What can I say? I’m a sucker for anything pizza. These are wonderfully crunchy on the outside and are filled with what tastes like pizza tossed in a blender. Amazingness. Super cheap and can be found basically anywhere.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
Hands down this is my favorite kind of combo. The pizza flavor is bold but not overpowering and the pretzel adds a great crunch. A little pricey so I only buy on sale but I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
rachel c.
1. really delicious and yummy
2.it can be store easily
3.i loved the pizza taste really yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy and awesome one
4. Cheap and inexpensive
Definitely recommend buying these cracker hybrids
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are very tasty , they have a good light pizza flavor. I like to take these to barbecues in the summer. The pretzel is crunchy and has a great flavor too. These are affordable and a great snack .
mickala c.
west palm beach
BEST SNACK EVER THEY LOWKEY MAKE ME FEEL FAT BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY ARE MY RIDE OR DIE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS OF GOD IN MY LIFE BLESS THAT WHO EVER MADE THESE MADE THESE BECAUSe THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD OH MY GOSH YUM
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
These are always a go to snack in our household. From the adults to the kiddos. We love the taste. We love the pretzels. You truly can’t go wrong with any of their products. This one is a favorite though! They are so affordable and even have the little bags!
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
These are my favorite snack. They combine two things I love, pizza and pretzels! It’s a good snack to eat at any time especially if your studying like I am😂 But their so cheap but are one of my favorite snacks to eat anytime
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
These are such a childhood favorite and good memory of mine! I can remember eating these after school and loving them. I have craved them ever since and luckily I can now find them in stores!!! They are the best!
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.