Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Zakira D.
Baltimore
Omg these Combo crackers are so good and they are healthy and they have a lot of different flavors But my favorite has to be the pizza and cheese flavor I can not find and cons with these Combo crackers they are so good I would definitely recommend these Combo crackers to everyone they are so delicious.
Sydney S.
Columbia, MO
This is one of my favorite snacks of all time! I was out of the country for years and when I finally got back I went straight for these. Salty, crunchy, creamy, and satisfying.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
I remember eating these as a kid and I don't know why I forgot about them and when I saw them in store I had to buy and I enjoy them just as much as I did when I was a kid !
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach , FL
I've been loving these since I was a kid and still love them today. I have a hard time going into any gas station without wanting to grab some of these. A classic favorite
Kristine H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These Combos are to die for! No other flavor compares to the pizza flavor. I can remember eating these are as child constantly and as an adult I still continue to buy them and always will!
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
Combos are always good but the pizza flavor is a good go to. Tastes mostly like garlic and cheese so I’m not sure if that’s what they were going for but still good
Bridgette A.
Savannah
Best combos around! I started eating these in middle school & haven’t stopped. I feel the flavor is perfect and definitely very similar to actual pepperoni pizza.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I just really like pretzels and pizza, so this is a good combo (HA) for me. They're pretty cheap usually and they fill me up for awhile usually between lunch and dinner.
Esteban G.
Tacoma, WA
This pizza stuff is great you can have it if your feeling lazy and don't want to cook you can eat it of your about to go on a mission just run and grab this good to go
dakota p.
Decatur, AL
They are good but are heavy made of artificial flavors. i got sick after eating these and thought it was because i had a stomach bug but it happened again about a month ago when i ate some more. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone that is on a semi healthy diet.
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.