Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#432 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Bay Shore, NY
YES this is soooooo good. It's my favorite salty snack at night. My sister and I eat these on nights when we pig out. I buy at least 3 bags 😂
Carmel M.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
The pizzeria pretzel combos are prolly my most favorite flavor. but I like them all
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
My all time favorite live these get them all the time live when they are in sale
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Palm Coast, FL
OMG i can't even remember the last time that I had these but these are really good! They take me back to the times that I used to go to summer camp and my mom would pack these. They are super delicious.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Fresno, CA
By far the best Combos ever invented. They taste just like pizza. So if your a pizza lover your gonna love this. And if you also like pretzels this is also a good product. You can get them basically anywhere and it's affordable.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
These are addicting!!! The best snack for any time. Once you eat one I promise you won't stop eating them. They have a good salt savory taste that just fills every type of cravings
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Great snacks to take anywhere! They're delicious and I'd definitely prefer them over chips
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Montclair, CA
I love combos and the flavors. It's delicious snack and it tasted like pizza in a pretzel which is amazing.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
These take me way back. My mom always biught4 me these lovely little snacks. Perfect size. Just enough pretzel and the pizza flavor was my favorite.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Reedsville, WV
I love combos they make such a great snack and are easy for if your on the run to grab and eat. :) <3 love love
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?