Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #14 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Shakira P.
So good.. So good.. These are so good...... Lol I love these. Even though it's kind of hard to find this flavor but when I do I get more than one pack. I love the pizza flavor stuffed into these pretzel like holes. I can eat two packs of these in a day if I wanted.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How delicious are these Combos baked pizza pretzels?? I totally love them, and will keep buying them every chance I get! They have met my expectations and I love to keep them around as a healthy snack for me and my husband to enjoy during our t.v. time.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
These snacks are pretty good once you start it's pretty hard to stop eating them what they do fill you up and it sure tastes good. Plus it's wrapped in pretzels so that might be a little bit healthier then the average potato chip. :)
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Out of all the Combos flavors and combinations as long as I can remember, the pizza pretzels are my absolute favorite. They have just the right amount of salt and taste when I get a salt craving (which isn't often). They are now one of my son's favorite things to grab when we go on a car trip out of town that we share.
Jessica K.
Fresno, CA
By far the best Combos ever invented. They taste just like pizza. So if your a pizza lover your gonna love this. And if you also like pretzels this is also a good product. You can get them basically anywhere and it's affordable.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
When I was younger, my mom would buy these for me and she would call them dog food because they looked like dog treats. Hey If they were dog food then they are some really tasty dog food. Pizza is the classic flavor but the newer flavors are just as good. I'm happy they are still around
Bethany H.
Aberdeen
I can just feel the pain and pain of the people who don't have to get the right ones because of my pain but it's okay I'm sure that we can help me to help you get a job at the time of year that we will be a better place for our country than ever we can get our money for the future.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
OMG i can't even remember the last time that I had these but these are really good! They take me back to the times that I used to go to summer camp and my mom would pack these. They are super delicious.
Abigayle D.
The Combo Pizza Snacks used to be my favorite snacks of all time! When I was littler, I would legit eat these everyday. After awhile, like most things, you get bored and tiresome of eating them. Nonetheless, they still have a great taste and are awesome on the go snacks!
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is my go to snack when studying. It tastes like your actually eating a piece of pizza! I get mine at our school bending area but they can be found at most gas stations. Overall a good value and they really do taste like pizza! I highly recommend trying them.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.