Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #25 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Kaitlyn A.
I love these! They're great for throwing in your bag when you want a quick snack. I have to be careful and try not to eat the whole bag! This is my favorite Combo flavor but I'm excited about the Sweet & Salty flavors coming out.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
I remember eating these as a kid and I don't know why I forgot about them and when I saw them in store I had to buy and I enjoy them just as much as I did when I was a kid !
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I just really like pretzels and pizza, so this is a good combo (HA) for me. They're pretty cheap usually and they fill me up for awhile usually between lunch and dinner.
Esteban G.
Tacoma, WA
This pizza stuff is great you can have it if your feeling lazy and don't want to cook you can eat it of your about to go on a mission just run and grab this good to go
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
These have always been my favorite combos! I could eat them all day long and never get tires of them and they make for an amazing snack for my children as well!
traci b.
I love to eat the pretzel off first then enjoy the pizza cheese on the inside. These are the best ever. Make sure you have some water as they make you thirsty.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Pizza flavored combos are the way to go! These are a great quick snack to pick up on the way. Although not healthy, they are reasonably priced and taste great!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
My favorite snack of all time. They are small so they are portable enough and they are full of flavor. I love all the combo flavors but this is my favorite.
Tabaitha H.
The best flavor in my opinion is the pizza flavor! It really makes me feel like I'm eating pizza lol. When I'm starving and can only get a snack it's this.
Chelcey C.
the flavor of the combos tastes great, although the cheese one is good, it is just too much for me I'm my opinion, but the pizzeria one is by far the best
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Tiffany H.