Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?I have to say the pizza flavor... 3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?My favorite is definitely the ... 3 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretze...Actually one of my favorite fl... 4 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Kmart
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Stillwater
Love these so much but can only eat a small amount at a time. The taste can get overwhelming after a few too many
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
These are a classic, and my favorite. They're perfectly crunchy and salty and taste exactly like pepperoni pizza.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love these even though they are super unhealthy they are worth it! They are so flavorful and I love them with milk lol
Mileyza G.
Mileyza G.
What I love about the pizza combos is that you can eat them for lunch and when ever you don't have pizza Ivan eat that
Dottie S.
Dottie S.
One of my favorite snacks since I was a little kid. I love this flavor. They are addictive, it's hard not to eat the whole bag.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Redlands
Every time I see these I have to grab a bag to snack on...and I usually eat them all before I get home! Delicious!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tulsa, Ok
I used to eat these all the time growing up! I'm actually surprised their still around. They're such a fun snack!
Lara S.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
Traditional combos are good, but when you add pretzel pieces to the mix, it definitely takes it up a few notches.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Holly Pond
I keep a bag of these at my desk for a salty snack. Always a go to favorite for me and it never fails.
Molly E.
Molly E.
Annapolis, MD
These are so good and they're great in a pinch, this is my favorite flavor of combos! I love them for on the go
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?