Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Brittany R.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum! These little snacks are a classic! They always seem to find me on a road trip! I would recommend to have a drink handy though!
Emily C.
Macon
Foodie Expert
Combos never disappoint. I always end up impulse buying these at gas stations or in line at the grocery store. Their flavors are wonderful.
Sarah C.
Indianapolis
I love these . I have been eating these since I was a teenager and still eat them on my lunch or just snack on them throughout the day .
Stephanie S.
Maumelle
my most favorite combos out of all the different flavors! i have loved these since i was a kid. perfect for road trips and soccer games!
Brandy B.
Foodie Expert
Great for on th go snack or a quick bite at work. Most of the time can find a great sale price. Wonderful flavor and highly addictive.
Katie N.
Brownsville, TN
Foodie Expert
I buy these at Walmart when I get them. They are pretty good they just leave a really weird after taste but I still enjoy eating them!
Alecia A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Foodie Expert
I love combos and this flavor is my favorite flavor of combos they taste extremely good I find my self always enjoying a bag of these
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
These are great. They have a better flavor than just the regular combos. If you buy the small packs, they're a nice "on the go" snack
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
This one of my husbands favorite snacks to choose out of the pantry. I usually buy them in bulk because he eats them so often.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
I have loved Combos since the 80's I remember my mom buying them all the time they were like 35 cents a bag.. Their a classic snack
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?