Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tabaitha H.
Tabaitha H.
The best flavor in my opinion is the pizza flavor! It really makes me feel like I'm eating pizza lol. When I'm starving and can only get a snack it's this.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Yum yum yum! These little snacks are a classic! They always seem to find me on a road trip! I would recommend to have a drink handy though!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Macon
Combos never disappoint. I always end up impulse buying these at gas stations or in line at the grocery store. Their flavors are wonderful.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Indianapolis
I love these . I have been eating these since I was a teenager and still eat them on my lunch or just snack on them throughout the day .
Katie N.
Katie N.
Brownsville, TN
I buy these at Walmart when I get them. They are pretty good they just leave a really weird after taste but I still enjoy eating them!
Alecia A.
Alecia A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love combos and this flavor is my favorite flavor of combos they taste extremely good I find my self always enjoying a bag of these
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lima, OH
I have no self control when eating these!!! I absolutely love them. My kids love them too. Love eating the pretzel off then eating the middle.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Love these. They really do taste like pizza. May not be the healthiest of snack but sometimes I cannot resist.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
I have loved Combos since the 80's I remember my mom buying them all the time they were like 35 cents a bag.. Their a classic snack
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Who doesn't love pizza flavored anything???!!!!! Always delicious and easy clean snack and great for on the go and packed lunches!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?