Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?I have to say the pizza flavor... 3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?My favorite is definitely the ... 3 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretze...Actually one of my favorite fl... 4 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Kmart
Tyshon W.
Tyshon W.
Angier
The  don't eat pretzels , I hate plain ones . The ones with icing are best but these were nasty . Don't buy if your hungry
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is my kids favorite trip snack. He loves the flavor, enjoys the crunch, and says they actually do taste like pizza.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Fairview, TX
I looooove combos, great taste and price !! I buy these at Walmart all the time, if you love cheese and pretzels these are a must
Kayli S.
Kayli S.
Texarkana
i think they're good and they aren't very much and i recommend trying them, they could be a one time or everyday snack
Halee B.
Halee B.
Rockledge
I like combos but thw pizza ones are not my favorite but they are still so good and I will still eat them if i had to
Laura J.
Laura J.
Concord, NC
Love, love, love these!! I can not turn these down! I have been eating this since middle school, and they are still so yummy!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
These are a classic, and my favorite. They're perfectly crunchy and salty and taste exactly like pepperoni pizza.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Stillwater
Love these so much but can only eat a small amount at a time. The taste can get overwhelming after a few too many
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love these even though they are super unhealthy they are worth it! They are so flavorful and I love them with milk lol
Mileyza G.
Mileyza G.
What I love about the pizza combos is that you can eat them for lunch and when ever you don't have pizza Ivan eat that
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?