Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#453 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Montclair, CA

I love combos and the flavors. It's delicious snack and it tasted like pizza in a pretzel which is amazing.
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.

These are the best flavor of combos, in my opinion. They are a great combination of salty and tangy pizza flavor!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Bay Shore, NY

YES this is soooooo good. It's my favorite salty snack at night. My sister and I eat these on nights when we pig out. I buy at least 3 bags 😂
Carmel M.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA

The pizzeria pretzel combos are prolly my most favorite flavor. but I like them all
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

My all time favorite live these get them all the time live when they are in sale
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
29 Palms, CA

OMG i can't even remember the last time that I had these but these are really good! They take me back to the times that I used to go to summer camp and my mom would pack these. They are super delicious.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Fresno, CA

By far the best Combos ever invented. They taste just like pizza. So if your a pizza lover your gonna love this. And if you also like pretzels this is also a good product. You can get them basically anywhere and it's affordable.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.

These are addicting!!! The best snack for any time. Once you eat one I promise you won't stop eating them. They have a good salt savory taste that just fills every type of cravings
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC

Must have on busy days at the shop. It tastes good and so addicting. It is a family favorite and I can't go to the store and not buy it if I see one.
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL

We love Combos, especially the pizza flavor. Pretzels stuffed with fake pizza? Yes, thanks! Who knew?!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA

Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA

Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY

What's the best combos flavor?

Join Now