Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Pizza flavored combos are the way to go! These are a great quick snack to pick up on the way. Although not healthy, they are reasonably priced and taste great!
mildred t.
mildred t.
deland
Good for a quick stack for two to three people. The flavor is ok for a package product on the shelf . The price is good and can been found in most stores.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Ft lauderdale
My favorite combos flavor is by far the pizza ones!! Such a guilty pleasure. My husband and I always get these when we go on road trips. Great snack.
Leeandra W.
Leeandra W.
church hill , TN
These have always been my favorite combos! I could eat them all day long and never get tires of them and they make for an amazing snack for my children as well!
traci b.
traci b.
I love to eat the pretzel off first then enjoy the pizza cheese on the inside. These are the best ever. Make sure you have some water as they make you thirsty.
Brittanie M.
Brittanie M.
Fort smith, AR
I love combos. I'm not too crazy about the pizza flavored ones, but the cheddar ones are delicious. I could just much away on those all day long.
Marrick S.
Marrick S.
Quinwood
Combos baked Pizzeria Pretzel snack is a flavor packed, bite sized bomb of happiness. These tiny pretzel goodies taste like a flavorful "actual " pizza.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Macon
Combos never disappoint. I always end up impulse buying these at gas stations or in line at the grocery store. Their flavors are wonderful.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Yum yum yum! These little snacks are a classic! They always seem to find me on a road trip! I would recommend to have a drink handy though!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Indianapolis
I love these . I have been eating these since I was a teenager and still eat them on my lunch or just snack on them throughout the day .
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?