Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#429 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Dorriane I.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC

These make a very good snack. The pizza flavor is one of my favorites. This is an item I would recommend.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS

Combos remind me of my childhood. The pizza flavored ones were always my favorite.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

Great snacks to take anywhere! They're delicious and I'd definitely prefer them over chips
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL

We love Combos, especially the pizza flavor. Pretzels stuffed with fake pizza? Yes, thanks! Who knew?!
Laurie  a.
Laurie a.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are great. They are a perfect snack size and have a great crunch. This also tastes great with the cracker shell too.
Upland, CA

I remember eating these as a kid and I don't know why I forgot about them and when I saw them in store I had to buy and I enjoy them just as much as I did when I was a kid !
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
CONROE, TX

I seriously love these things! The pizza is the best flavor! And I love how I don't feel bloated after eating a whole bag of them!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.

I always loved these as a kid. I liked the pizza flavor a lot and I still treat myself to some every once and a while
Christina M.
Christina M.
Levittown, PA

I've eaten these ever since my dad bought me these as a kid and absolutely love them. They're so tasty and different. It leaves you wanting more!
Liz Z.
Liz Z.

Love the combs they taste yummy and are super good!! Good tasting and fullgulinb
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA

Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Upland, CA

Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY

What's the best combos flavor?

Join Now