Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #42 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Barbara A.
These are addicting!!! The best snack for any time. Once you eat one I promise you won't stop eating them. They have a good salt savory taste that just fills every type of cravings
Shakira P.
So good.. So good.. These are so good...... Lol I love these. Even though it's kind of hard to find this flavor but when I do I get more than one pack. I love the pizza flavor stuffed into these pretzel like holes. I can eat two packs of these in a day if I wanted.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
These snacks are pretty good once you start it's pretty hard to stop eating them what they do fill you up and it sure tastes good. Plus it's wrapped in pretzels so that might be a little bit healthier then the average potato chip. :)
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Out of all the Combos flavors and combinations as long as I can remember, the pizza pretzels are my absolute favorite. They have just the right amount of salt and taste when I get a salt craving (which isn't often). They are now one of my son's favorite things to grab when we go on a car trip out of town that we share.
Jessica K.
Fresno, CA
By far the best Combos ever invented. They taste just like pizza. So if your a pizza lover your gonna love this. And if you also like pretzels this is also a good product. You can get them basically anywhere and it's affordable.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
When I was younger, my mom would buy these for me and she would call them dog food because they looked like dog treats. Hey If they were dog food then they are some really tasty dog food. Pizza is the classic flavor but the newer flavors are just as good. I'm happy they are still around
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
OMG i can't even remember the last time that I had these but these are really good! They take me back to the times that I used to go to summer camp and my mom would pack these. They are super delicious.
Wenni O.
South Bend, IN
These are really good! I can't get enough of it! Although i'm lactose intolerant and can't really have cheese, i always find myself grabbing a bag of these when i go to buy stuff from the store. I have been introduced to this by my brother and he loves it probably more than i do!
Kaitlyn A.
I love these! They're great for throwing in your bag when you want a quick snack. I have to be careful and try not to eat the whole bag! This is my favorite Combo flavor but I'm excited about the Sweet & Salty flavors coming out.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
I remember eating these as a kid and I don't know why I forgot about them and when I saw them in store I had to buy and I enjoy them just as much as I did when I was a kid !
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?