Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brittanie M.
Brittanie M.
Fort smith, AR
I love combos. I'm not too crazy about the pizza flavored ones, but the cheddar ones are delicious. I could just much away on those all day long.
Marrick S.
Marrick S.
Quinwood
Combos baked Pizzeria Pretzel snack is a flavor packed, bite sized bomb of happiness. These tiny pretzel goodies taste like a flavorful "actual " pizza.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Macon
Combos never disappoint. I always end up impulse buying these at gas stations or in line at the grocery store. Their flavors are wonderful.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Yum yum yum! These little snacks are a classic! They always seem to find me on a road trip! I would recommend to have a drink handy though!
Alecia A.
Alecia A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love combos and this flavor is my favorite flavor of combos they taste extremely good I find my self always enjoying a bag of these
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
I have loved Combos since the 80's I remember my mom buying them all the time they were like 35 cents a bag.. Their a classic snack
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Love these. They really do taste like pizza. May not be the healthiest of snack but sometimes I cannot resist.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Who doesn't love pizza flavored anything???!!!!! Always delicious and easy clean snack and great for on the go and packed lunches!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Boston, KY
This is my go to snack i will pick this over any snack and they r cheap they r not heavey on the stomach and my girls like them to
Madalyn H.
Madalyn H.
These are the only Combos that I eat. They are the best!!! Soooo good!!! They taste just like pizza and are the perfect snack!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?