Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Izabella F.
lexington
These are the og snack!!! They are delicious well unhealthy but still delicious!! Pack them in your lunch or throw them in your purse for a snack later on the road!! Whatever it is they are great and bring me back to when I was a little kid!
Summer J.
OH HELL YES!! These things are freaking delicious and fun to eat, great flavor, great texture, just the right amount of crunch and is usually filled with a nice cheese on the inside that melts in your mouth! Love these freakin things!
Hannah B.
Grove
So so so so good! My mom buys these when we're on the road to tide me over until we get dinner. Not only does it semi taste like pizza but just a pretzel wrapped around cheesey goodness, makes your mouth really water
Chevelle G.
The pizza filling inside these is so good. Your mouth might get a little dry so have something to drink. They aren't healthy but they sure are yummy. You can buy them at anywhere like Walmart, target, 7/11, etc.
Madison J.
These are addicting. I am so serious, I craved these my entire fall semester of college and ate them so often. They can be best described as literally a dry pizza roll. It's exactly what they taste like. My favorite!!!!
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
These are my all time favorite snack! I used to eat these as a kid all the time. The combination of pretzel and pizza flavor is amazing. They are not particularly messy either. I recommend these as a snack
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
My husband's favorite snack! He loves pizza and this tastes just like a pretzel pizza! Great flavor, decent price and can be found at local grocery stores and gas stations.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Combos are amazing. I never heard of them until the year 2016. They have been my favorite since. I love how they have filling in the middle which makes everything better
Bonnie P.
I love these sooooooo much they are so good I could eat these every single day they are pretty cheap and they taste really good they go good with sandwiches and they just make a great snack in general ten out of ten would recommend so go buy these right now.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE
These snacks are pretty good once you start it's pretty hard to stop eating them what they do fill you up and it sure tastes good. Plus it's wrapped in pretzels so that might be a little bit healthier then the average potato chip. :)
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?