Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Zack N.
Purvis, MS
Pizza pretzel combos are the best munchie snack. The pretzel is great, they are filled with pizza flavored cheese and are bite size. They are super cheap. Seriously one of the best snacks out there. I buy them every time I go to the store. I would definitely recommend them.
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
The Combo Pizza Snacks used to be my favorite snacks of all time! When I was littler, I would legit eat these everyday. After awhile, like most things, you get bored and tiresome of eating them. Nonetheless, they still have a great taste and are awesome on the go snacks!
Dakota H.
Portland, OR
My love for pretzels is a little unhealthy at times. I'm also finding that I have a hankering for them, and it doesn't help that they filled the pretzels with more deliciousness. Every time I find myself in a drug store I have to pick a bag of these up. Try out the buffalo flavor and pizza flavor for best results.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
These combos are everything. They are a reminder of my childhood - the snack I would grab at the gas station before a road trip or boat trip with the family. They are fun to eat, easy to share, and totally bad for you. But anything pizza, I basically can't resist.
Anna D.
Delicious! This have always been a favorite even since childhood! Crunchy filled snack!  Always brings back great memories of being a child!  Everyone should try this snack! Great product! Yummy! Pizza is my favorite! Love the pretzel outside and the creamy inside!
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
Every time we have a road trip we get these as a snack. They are easy toe at while driving, and they don't make a mess in my car. They have delicious flavor, and there are so many flavors to try! When we have them my husband and I are fighting over the last one!
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is my go to snack when studying. It tastes like your actually eating a piece of pizza! I get mine at our school bending area but they can be found at most gas stations. Overall a good value and they really do taste like pizza! I highly recommend trying them.
celeste w.
These are sooooooo good like i love them so much i buy these all the time the ingredients include artificial and natural flavoring i buy this at gas stations and they are affordable and great yes i would recommend this item to others it is good and taste good.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
These are the mac daddy of all road trip foods!  I love biting them open and getting all of that good pizza flavor out.  I can eat them all day long so I have to pace myself.  I recommend them to anybody who loves a good crunch and some pizza without the mess.
Mia R.
Definitely one of the best snacks and if you haven't tried it's a must. A pretzel that tastes like pizza couldn't get any better... it almost taste like pizza trust and the sauce they use on Corpoleese pizza. Love the cheese but this is a fun mix up snack
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?