Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#460 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Esteban G.
Esteban G.
Tacoma, WA

This pizza stuff is great you can have it if your feeling lazy and don't want to cook you can eat it of your about to go on a mission just run and grab this good to go
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

Great snacks to take anywhere! They're delicious and I'd definitely prefer them over chips
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS

Combos remind me of my childhood. The pizza flavored ones were always my favorite.
Dorriane I.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC

These make a very good snack. The pizza flavor is one of my favorites. This is an item I would recommend.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD

Out of all the Combos flavors and combinations as long as I can remember, the pizza pretzels are my absolute favorite. They have just the right amount of salt and taste when I get a salt craving (which isn't often). They are now one of my son's favorite things to grab when we go on a car trip out of town that we share.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

I love these! They're great for throwing in your bag when you want a quick snack. I have to be careful and try not to eat the whole bag! This is my favorite Combo flavor but I'm excited about the Sweet & Salty flavors coming out.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.

Seriously love combos! They are a great snack anytime. Very popable for driving snacks and for the kids. Great flavors as well
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

I absolutely LOVE combos, especially the pizzeria pretzel flavor... such a classic, and delicious snack!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Reedsville, WV

I love combos they make such a great snack and are easy for if your on the run to grab and eat. :) <3 love love
Sandra S.
Sandra S.

These take me way back. My mom always biught4 me these lovely little snacks. Perfect size. Just enough pretzel and the pizza flavor was my favorite.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA

Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA

Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY

What's the best combos flavor?

Join Now