Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #10 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Lovella M.
Tampa
I used to love these when I was a kid. I still like them but I think I'm worn out on them from eating to much as a child. I love the pretzel flavor along with a cheesy kinda powdery texture to it. The taste combination are near perfect
Izabella F.
lexington
These are the og snack!!! They are delicious well unhealthy but still delicious!! Pack them in your lunch or throw them in your purse for a snack later on the road!! Whatever it is they are great and bring me back to when I was a little kid!
Summer J.
OH HELL YES!! These things are freaking delicious and fun to eat, great flavor, great texture, just the right amount of crunch and is usually filled with a nice cheese on the inside that melts in your mouth! Love these freakin things!
Influenster M.
The best type of combo around! These are my go-to snack on the road, and my fail proof hangover cure. I can eat these any time of day, they are THAT good. The pretzels are nice and salty and I love the pizza filling.
Hannah B.
Grove
So so so so good! My mom buys these when we're on the road to tide me over until we get dinner. Not only does it semi taste like pizza but just a pretzel wrapped around cheesey goodness, makes your mouth really water
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
The pizza filling inside these is so good. Your mouth might get a little dry so have something to drink. They aren't healthy but they sure are yummy. You can buy them at anywhere like Walmart, target, 7/11, etc.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I love theseeeeeee, I like anything with that “pizza” taste, like those pringles, those were delicious. These are also really very good, great taste? Small and bite sized. No complaints with this one.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
This snack definitely has a lot of flavor to it. They are affordable and can be found at stater brothers or even at some gas stations. Sometimes I feel like they contain TOO much flavor- so I can never fully finish a snack size bag.
Madison J.
These are addicting. I am so serious, I craved these my entire fall semester of college and ate them so often. They can be best described as literally a dry pizza roll. It's exactly what they taste like. My favorite!!!!
Ayva N.
Portage
Omg if baked snacks were a drug this would be my addiction. While many people I know enjoy the cracker combos, I've always enjoyed the salty deliciousness of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.