Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#429 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Carmel M.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA

The pizzeria pretzel combos are prolly my most favorite flavor. but I like them all
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Bay Shore, NY

YES this is soooooo good. It's my favorite salty snack at night. My sister and I eat these on nights when we pig out. I buy at least 3 bags 😂
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.

These are the best flavor of combos, in my opinion. They are a great combination of salty and tangy pizza flavor!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Montclair, CA

I love combos and the flavors. It's delicious snack and it tasted like pizza in a pretzel which is amazing.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.

These take me way back. My mom always biught4 me these lovely little snacks. Perfect size. Just enough pretzel and the pizza flavor was my favorite.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Reedsville, WV

I love combos they make such a great snack and are easy for if your on the run to grab and eat. :) <3 love love
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

I absolutely LOVE combos, especially the pizzeria pretzel flavor... such a classic, and delicious snack!!
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.

Seriously love combos! They are a great snack anytime. Very popable for driving snacks and for the kids. Great flavors as well
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.

I love these! They're great for throwing in your bag when you want a quick snack. I have to be careful and try not to eat the whole bag! This is my favorite Combo flavor but I'm excited about the Sweet & Salty flavors coming out.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD

Out of all the Combos flavors and combinations as long as I can remember, the pizza pretzels are my absolute favorite. They have just the right amount of salt and taste when I get a salt craving (which isn't often). They are now one of my son's favorite things to grab when we go on a car trip out of town that we share.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA

Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA

Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY

What's the best combos flavor?

Join Now