Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Teila T.
Warren
What can I say? I’m a sucker for anything pizza. These are wonderfully crunchy on the outside and are filled with what tastes like pizza tossed in a blender. Amazingness. Super cheap and can be found basically anywhere.
Influenster M.
The best type of combo around! These are my go-to snack on the road, and my fail proof hangover cure. I can eat these any time of day, they are THAT good. The pretzels are nice and salty and I love the pizza filling.
Breanne W.
Strongsville, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with these! I had them growing up and I still eat them to this day! I love the pizza flavor in it and the pretzel outside! I'm obsessed! They aren't very good for you but WHO CARES?! Not too bad priced either!! 100% recommend!!
Hannah B.
Grove
So so so so good! My mom buys these when we're on the road to tide me over until we get dinner. Not only does it semi taste like pizza but just a pretzel wrapped around cheesey goodness, makes your mouth really water
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
The pizza filling inside these is so good. Your mouth might get a little dry so have something to drink. They aren't healthy but they sure are yummy. You can buy them at anywhere like Walmart, target, 7/11, etc.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I love theseeeeeee, I like anything with that “pizza” taste, like those pringles, those were delicious. These are also really very good, great taste? Small and bite sized. No complaints with this one.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
These are amazing! One of my favorite salty snacks, they are very flavorful. The pretzel has a nice texture, and its not too hard. I like all the variations of combos but these are my fav!
Ayva N.
Portage
Omg if baked snacks were a drug this would be my addiction. While many people I know enjoy the cracker combos, I've always enjoyed the salty deliciousness of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
These are my favorite gas station/road trip snack! I don't eat them frequently but look forward to treating myself here and there. They are cheap and a little bag keeps my hunger in check for a long car ride.
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
These are my all time favorite snack! I used to eat these as a kid all the time. The combination of pretzel and pizza flavor is amazing. They are not particularly messy either. I recommend these as a snack
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.