Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #42 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
The pizza filling inside these is so good. Your mouth might get a little dry so have something to drink. They aren't healthy but they sure are yummy. You can buy them at anywhere like Walmart, target, 7/11, etc.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
This snack definitely has a lot of flavor to it. They are affordable and can be found at stater brothers or even at some gas stations. Sometimes I feel like they contain TOO much flavor- so I can never fully finish a snack size bag.
Madison J.
These are addicting. I am so serious, I craved these my entire fall semester of college and ate them so often. They can be best described as literally a dry pizza roll. It's exactly what they taste like. My favorite!!!!
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
These are my all time favorite snack! I used to eat these as a kid all the time. The combination of pretzel and pizza flavor is amazing. They are not particularly messy either. I recommend these as a snack
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
My husband's favorite snack! He loves pizza and this tastes just like a pretzel pizza! Great flavor, decent price and can be found at local grocery stores and gas stations.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Combos are amazing. I never heard of them until the year 2016. They have been my favorite since. I love how they have filling in the middle which makes everything better
Bonnie P.
I love these sooooooo much they are so good I could eat these every single day they are pretty cheap and they taste really good they go good with sandwiches and they just make a great snack in general ten out of ten would recommend so go buy these right now.
Breanne W.
Strongsville, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with these! I had them growing up and I still eat them to this day! I love the pizza flavor in it and the pretzel outside! I'm obsessed! They aren't very good for you but WHO CARES?! Not too bad priced either!! 100% recommend!!
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I love combos. They are one of my all time favorite snacks. Just the right amount of salt and cheese filling. Always leaves me satisfied and never looking for more.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is the only flavor of Combos I like to buy. I don't know what it is but the combination of pretzel and pizza is a winner for me. I actually hate the way the regular pizza flavor one tastes compared to the one with pretzel. I always feel like I need to buy the little snack bag sizes, though, because I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting if I'm not careful!
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?