Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Madison J.
Madison J.
These are addicting. I am so serious, I craved these my entire fall semester of college and ate them so often. They can be best described as literally a dry pizza roll. It's exactly what they taste like. My favorite!!!!
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
These are my all time favorite snack! I used to eat these as a kid all the time. The combination of pretzel and pizza flavor is amazing. They are not particularly messy either. I recommend these as a snack
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Must have on busy days at the shop. It tastes good and so addicting. It is a family favorite and I can't go to the store and not buy it if I see one.
Shonna H.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've been loving these since I was a kid and still love them today. I have a hard time going into any gas station without wanting to grab some of these. A classic favorite
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
My husband's favorite snack! He loves pizza and this tastes just like a pretzel pizza! Great flavor, decent price and can be found at local grocery stores and gas stations.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Combos are amazing. I never heard of them until the year 2016. They have been my favorite since. I love how they have filling in the middle which makes everything better
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
I love these sooooooo much they are so good I could eat these every single day they are pretty cheap and they taste really good they go good with sandwiches and they just make a great snack in general ten out of ten would recommend so go buy these right now.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I love combos. They are one of my all time favorite snacks. Just the right amount of salt and cheese filling. Always leaves me satisfied and never looking for more.
Breanne W.
Breanne W.
Strongsville, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with these! I had them growing up and I still eat them to this day! I love the pizza flavor in it and the pretzel outside! I'm obsessed! They aren't very good for you but WHO CARES?! Not too bad priced either!! 100% recommend!!
Bridgette A.
Bridgette A.
Best combos around! I started eating these in middle school & haven’t stopped. I feel the flavor is perfect and definitely very similar to actual pepperoni pizza.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?