Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #42 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
Every time we have a road trip we get these as a snack. They are easy toe at while driving, and they don't make a mess in my car. They have delicious flavor, and there are so many flavors to try! When we have them my husband and I are fighting over the last one!
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is my go to snack when studying. It tastes like your actually eating a piece of pizza! I get mine at our school bending area but they can be found at most gas stations. Overall a good value and they really do taste like pizza! I highly recommend trying them.
Anna D.
Delicious! This have always been a favorite even since childhood! Crunchy filled snack!  Always brings back great memories of being a child!  Everyone should try this snack! Great product! Yummy! Pizza is my favorite! Love the pretzel outside and the creamy inside!
celeste w.
These are sooooooo good like i love them so much i buy these all the time the ingredients include artificial and natural flavoring i buy this at gas stations and they are affordable and great yes i would recommend this item to others it is good and taste good.
Mia R.
Definitely one of the best snacks and if you haven't tried it's a must. A pretzel that tastes like pizza couldn't get any better... it almost taste like pizza trust and the sauce they use on Corpoleese pizza. Love the cheese but this is a fun mix up snack
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
These are the mac daddy of all road trip foods!  I love biting them open and getting all of that good pizza flavor out.  I can eat them all day long so I have to pace myself.  I recommend them to anybody who loves a good crunch and some pizza without the mess.
Lovella M.
Tampa
I used to love these when I was a kid. I still like them but I think I'm worn out on them from eating to much as a child. I love the pretzel flavor along with a cheesy kinda powdery texture to it. The taste combination are near perfect
Izabella F.
lexington
These are the og snack!!! They are delicious well unhealthy but still delicious!! Pack them in your lunch or throw them in your purse for a snack later on the road!! Whatever it is they are great and bring me back to when I was a little kid!
Summer J.
OH HELL YES!! These things are freaking delicious and fun to eat, great flavor, great texture, just the right amount of crunch and is usually filled with a nice cheese on the inside that melts in your mouth! Love these freakin things!
Hannah B.
Grove
So so so so good! My mom buys these when we're on the road to tide me over until we get dinner. Not only does it semi taste like pizza but just a pretzel wrapped around cheesey goodness, makes your mouth really water
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?