Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?I have to say the pizza flavor... 3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?My favorite is definitely the ... 3 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretze...Actually one of my favorite fl... 4 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Kmart
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Portland, OR
My love for pretzels is a little unhealthy at times. I'm also finding that I have a hankering for them, and it doesn't help that they filled the pretzels with more deliciousness. Every time I find myself in a drug store I have to pick a bag of these up. Try out the buffalo flavor and pizza flavor for best results.
Madison J.
Madison J.
These are addicting. I am so serious, I craved these my entire fall semester of college and ate them so often. They can be best described as literally a dry pizza roll. It's exactly what they taste like. My favorite!!!!
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
These are my all time favorite snack! I used to eat these as a kid all the time. The combination of pretzel and pizza flavor is amazing. They are not particularly messy either. I recommend these as a snack
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Must have on busy days at the shop. It tastes good and so addicting. It is a family favorite and I can't go to the store and not buy it if I see one.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
My husband's favorite snack! He loves pizza and this tastes just like a pretzel pizza! Great flavor, decent price and can be found at local grocery stores and gas stations.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Combos are amazing. I never heard of them until the year 2016. They have been my favorite since. I love how they have filling in the middle which makes everything better
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
My favorite combos flavor is by far the pizza ones!! Such a guilty pleasure. My husband and I always get these when we go on road trips. Great snack.
Leeandra W.
Leeandra W.
Church Hill
These have always been my favorite combos! I could eat them all day long and never get tires of them and they make for an amazing snack for my children as well!
traci b.
traci b.
I love to eat the pretzel off first then enjoy the pizza cheese on the inside. These are the best ever. Make sure you have some water as they make you thirsty.
Brittanie M.
Brittanie M.
Fort smith
I love combos. I'm not too crazy about the pizza flavored ones, but the cheddar ones are delicious. I could just much away on those all day long.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?