Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#432 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
These combos are my favorite! Pizza is just the greatest and I love having it made into a snack that I can take anywhere!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is my kids favorite trip snack. He loves the flavor, enjoys the crunch, and says they actually do taste like pizza.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
These are a classic, and my favorite. They're perfectly crunchy and salty and taste exactly like pepperoni pizza.
Mileyza G.
Mileyza G.
What I love about the pizza combos is that you can eat them for lunch and when ever you don't have pizza Ivan eat that
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tulsa, Ok
I used to eat these all the time growing up! I'm actually surprised their still around. They're such a fun snack!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Redlands
Every time I see these I have to grab a bag to snack on...and I usually eat them all before I get home! Delicious!
Lara S.
Lara S.
Traditional combos are good, but when you add pretzel pieces to the mix, it definitely takes it up a few notches.
lisa w.
lisa w.
New Tripoli, PA
So addicting. I hate sharing them. These little snackers are so delicious that I can't stop popping them.
Tanaiya J.
Tanaiya J.
I tried these one day because they looked good and they were good. They aren't worth the price but they are really good.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Lake Odessa, MI
These are excellent flavored and are very filling. Always a good quick on the go snack that my whole family likes
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?