Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
New York City, NY
How delicious are these Combos baked pizza pretzels?? I totally love them, and will keep buying them every chance I get! They have met my expectations and I love to keep them around as a healthy snack for me and my husband to enjoy during our t.v. time.
Izabella F.
Izabella F.
lexington
These are the og snack!!! They are delicious well unhealthy but still delicious!! Pack them in your lunch or throw them in your purse for a snack later on the road!! Whatever it is they are great and bring me back to when I was a little kid!
Summer J.
Summer J.
OH HELL YES!! These things are freaking delicious and fun to eat, great flavor, great texture, just the right amount of crunch and is usually filled with a nice cheese on the inside that melts in your mouth! Love these freakin things!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
These combos are everything. They are a reminder of my childhood - the snack I would grab at the gas station before a road trip or boat trip with the family. They are fun to eat, easy to share, and totally bad for you. But anything pizza, I basically can't resist.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
Every time we have a road trip we get these as a snack. They are easy toe at while driving, and they don't make a mess in my car. They have delicious flavor, and there are so many flavors to try! When we have them my husband and I are fighting over the last one!
Mia R.
Mia R.
Definitely one of the best snacks and if you haven't tried it's a must. A pretzel that tastes like pizza couldn't get any better... it almost taste like pizza trust and the sauce they use on Corpoleese pizza. Love the cheese but this is a fun mix up snack
Trekaiah B.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
The kind usually get is it the Pizza and Subs on the street by real of the pepperoni pizza because like to call Auntie have my grandparents and I sentence you to be at home to brush your teeth and stuff but I still love it either way it go and I will prefer you get either the cheese or the right pizza
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Grove
So so so so good! My mom buys these when we're on the road to tide me over until we get dinner. Not only does it semi taste like pizza but just a pretzel wrapped around cheesey goodness, makes your mouth really water
Chevelle G.
Chevelle G.
The pizza filling inside these is so good. Your mouth might get a little dry so have something to drink. They aren't healthy but they sure are yummy. You can buy them at anywhere like Walmart, target, 7/11, etc.
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Portland, OR
My love for pretzels is a little unhealthy at times. I'm also finding that I have a hankering for them, and it doesn't help that they filled the pretzels with more deliciousness. Every time I find myself in a drug store I have to pick a bag of these up. Try out the buffalo flavor and pizza flavor for best results.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?