Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #42 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Zakira D.
Baltimore
Omg these Combo crackers are so good and they are healthy and they have a lot of different flavors But my favorite has to be the pizza and cheese flavor I can not find and cons with these Combo crackers they are so good I would definitely recommend these Combo crackers to everyone they are so delicious.
Hailee W.
These are delicious! Every time I eat these, it takes me back to my college days where I would snack on these in between classes. They are convenient. The only reason they are 4 stars instead of 5 is that they are not the best nutritionally. That didn't matter so much in college, but it does now!
Sylvia L.
As a woman, there are those days where you just /crave/ certain types of foods... I am the type that usually craves savory foods! When those days hit, these combos pizza flavors hit the spot really well - they are on the dense side, which actually makes them all the more delicious.
Bethany H.
Aberdeen
I can just feel the pain and pain of the people who don't have to get the right ones because of my pain but it's okay I'm sure that we can help me to help you get a job at the time of year that we will be a better place for our country than ever we can get our money for the future.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I LOVE these flavor combos. Taste like pizza with a kick. I could eat these everyday. You can get them anywhere from the grocery store to the gas station. They're so creamy and buttery and packed with flavor. I've been eating these since high school and I still love them to this day.
Zack N.
Purvis, MS
Pizza pretzel combos are the best munchie snack. The pretzel is great, they are filled with pizza flavored cheese and are bite size. They are super cheap. Seriously one of the best snacks out there. I buy them every time I go to the store. I would definitely recommend them.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Hands down a staple secondary junk food fave. I prefer salty foods and don't mind the obviously fake cheese (delicious even if it is making my intestines mutate). It gets 4 stars because of the high chemical content and because the pretzel casings always look so banged-up.
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
The Combo Pizza Snacks used to be my favorite snacks of all time! When I was littler, I would legit eat these everyday. After awhile, like most things, you get bored and tiresome of eating them. Nonetheless, they still have a great taste and are awesome on the go snacks!
Dakota H.
Portland, OR
My love for pretzels is a little unhealthy at times. I'm also finding that I have a hankering for them, and it doesn't help that they filled the pretzels with more deliciousness. Every time I find myself in a drug store I have to pick a bag of these up. Try out the buffalo flavor and pizza flavor for best results.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
These combos are everything. They are a reminder of my childhood - the snack I would grab at the gas station before a road trip or boat trip with the family. They are fun to eat, easy to share, and totally bad for you. But anything pizza, I basically can't resist.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?