Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#471 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
These are yummy! I keep them in my truck as a quick snack. They are my favorite!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
My favorite kind of Combos! They have great flavor & I just really enjoy them.
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA
This is a perfect snack for a car ride. I love to grab a bag for a long trip.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Hands down a staple secondary junk food fave. I prefer salty foods and don't mind the obviously fake cheese (delicious even if it is making my intestines mutate). It gets 4 stars because of the high chemical content and because the pretzel casings always look so banged-up.
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Must have on busy days at the shop. It tastes good and so addicting. It is a family favorite and I can't go to the store and not buy it if I see one.
Marrick S.
Marrick S.
Quinwood
Combos baked Pizzeria Pretzel snack is a flavor packed, bite sized bomb of happiness. These tiny pretzel goodies taste like a flavorful "actual " pizza.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Yum yum yum! These little snacks are a classic! They always seem to find me on a road trip! I would recommend to have a drink handy though!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Love these. They really do taste like pizza. May not be the healthiest of snack but sometimes I cannot resist.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is my kids favorite trip snack. He loves the flavor, enjoys the crunch, and says they actually do taste like pizza.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
These are a classic, and my favorite. They're perfectly crunchy and salty and taste exactly like pepperoni pizza.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?