Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #10 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Keisha P.
Grand Forks, ND
Terrible for you but a good guilty pleasure. Pretzel on the outside and soft pizza flavor filling on the inside. Haven’t had them in awhile but yes would buy again.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
If perfection were in a odd shaped pretzel snack this would be it.. It is the one snack that I always turn to.. Pretzels are not essentially my favorite however when paired with the deliciousness  of pizza you have a snack made in heaven.  They are also in almost every store so that is a mega bonus. And the price who can argue!!!
Elizabeth G.
Washington
What happened to having enough of the cheese filling in these combos to actually taste the filling? These were almost all pretzel. The fillling is so little that you can't really taste it unless you crack open the pretzel and scrape the almost non-existant filling out of it to try and taste it. I loved combos at one time but they are hardly worth the price if all you can taste is a thick pretzel. Disappointing. 2 stars because the pretzels were at least fresh
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
These are such a childhood favorite and good memory of mine! I can remember eating these after school and loving them. I have craved them ever since and luckily I can now find them in stores!!! They are the best!
Brittany B.
I have not tried a lot of flavors in these, but i have liked the few ive tried. These are made of pretzels and are filled with a powder that tastes like pizza. They are not bad priced for the amount you get and they have a lot of different flavors you can choose from. You can usually pick these up about anywhere. If you like pretzels and you like pizza then definitely try these!
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
You know when you are craving pizza, but don't want to order a whole pizza?  These snacks will satisfy that craving, and make you feel like you are eating an actual pizza.  I have always loved Combos and the different flavors they come in, and this has got to be one of my favorites.  If you love pizza, it is a given that you will also love these!
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
These pizzeria combos have been a staple snack for Mason's I was a kid. As a 35 year old mother of 2 now this is still my go to gas stations mythic what can I say I love a good combo and pizzeria flavor is by far my favorite. I do love the naughton and cheese flavor as well as the cracker flavored combos as well definitely a staple Snack for me since childhood .
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How delicious are these Combos baked pizza pretzels?? I totally love them, and will keep buying them every chance I get! They have met my expectations and I love to keep them around as a healthy snack for me and my husband to enjoy during our t.v. time.
Zakira D.
Baltimore
Omg these Combo crackers are so good and they are healthy and they have a lot of different flavors But my favorite has to be the pizza and cheese flavor I can not find and cons with these Combo crackers they are so good I would definitely recommend these Combo crackers to everyone they are so delicious.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
The kind usually get is it the Pizza and Subs on the street by real of the pepperoni pizza because like to call Auntie have my grandparents and I sentence you to be at home to brush your teeth and stuff but I still love it either way it go and I will prefer you get either the cheese or the right pizza
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.