Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
kelsey t.
Tampa, FL
The best type of combo around! These are my go-to snack on the road, and my fail proof hangover cure. I can eat these any time of day, they are THAT good. The pretzels are nice and salty and I love the pizza filling.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I love theseeeeeee, I like anything with that “pizza” taste, like those pringles, those were delicious. These are also really very good, great taste? Small and bite sized. No complaints with this one.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
This snack definitely has a lot of flavor to it. They are affordable and can be found at stater brothers or even at some gas stations. Sometimes I feel like they contain TOO much flavor- so I can never fully finish a snack size bag.
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
These are my favorite gas station/road trip snack! I don't eat them frequently but look forward to treating myself here and there. They are cheap and a little bag keeps my hunger in check for a long car ride.
Sydney S.
This is one of my favorite snacks of all time! I was out of the country for years and when I finally got back I went straight for these. Salty, crunchy, creamy, and satisfying.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've been loving these since I was a kid and still love them today. I have a hard time going into any gas station without wanting to grab some of these. A classic favorite
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I love combos. They are one of my all time favorite snacks. Just the right amount of salt and cheese filling. Always leaves me satisfied and never looking for more.
Breanne W.
Strongsville, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with these! I had them growing up and I still eat them to this day! I love the pizza flavor in it and the pretzel outside! I'm obsessed! They aren't very good for you but WHO CARES?! Not too bad priced either!! 100% recommend!!
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
Combos are always good but the pizza flavor is a good go to. Tastes mostly like garlic and cheese so I’m not sure if that’s what they were going for but still good
Bridgette A.
Savannah
Best combos around! I started eating these in middle school & haven’t stopped. I feel the flavor is perfect and definitely very similar to actual pepperoni pizza.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?