Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.
As a woman, there are those days where you just /crave/ certain types of foods... I am the type that usually craves savory foods! When those days hit, these combos pizza flavors hit the spot really well - they are on the dense side, which actually makes them all the more delicious.
Chantea H.
Chantea H.
Winter Spgs, FL
I LOVE these flavor combos. Taste like pizza with a kick. I could eat these everyday. You can get them anywhere from the grocery store to the gas station. They're so creamy and buttery and packed with flavor. I've been eating these since high school and I still love them to this day.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Aberdeen
I can just feel the pain and pain of the people who don't have to get the right ones because of my pain but it's okay I'm sure that we can help me to help you get a job at the time of year that we will be a better place for our country than ever we can get our money for the future.
Zack N.
Zack N.
Purvis, MS
Pizza pretzel combos are the best munchie snack. The pretzel is great, they are filled with pizza flavored cheese and are bite size. They are super cheap. Seriously one of the best snacks out there. I buy them every time I go to the store. I would definitely recommend them.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Hands down a staple secondary junk food fave. I prefer salty foods and don't mind the obviously fake cheese (delicious even if it is making my intestines mutate). It gets 4 stars because of the high chemical content and because the pretzel casings always look so banged-up.
Abigayle D.
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
The Combo Pizza Snacks used to be my favorite snacks of all time! When I was littler, I would legit eat these everyday. After awhile, like most things, you get bored and tiresome of eating them. Nonetheless, they still have a great taste and are awesome on the go snacks!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is my go to snack when studying. It tastes like your actually eating a piece of pizza! I get mine at our school bending area but they can be found at most gas stations. Overall a good value and they really do taste like pizza! I highly recommend trying them.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Delicious! This have always been a favorite even since childhood! Crunchy filled snack!  Always brings back great memories of being a child!  Everyone should try this snack! Great product! Yummy! Pizza is my favorite! Love the pretzel outside and the creamy inside!
celeste w.
celeste w.
These are sooooooo good like i love them so much i buy these all the time the ingredients include artificial and natural flavoring i buy this at gas stations and they are affordable and great yes i would recommend this item to others it is good and taste good.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
These are the mac daddy of all road trip foods!  I love biting them open and getting all of that good pizza flavor out.  I can eat them all day long so I have to pace myself.  I recommend them to anybody who loves a good crunch and some pizza without the mess.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?