Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?3 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Zakira D.
Zakira D.
Baltimore
Omg these Combo crackers are so good and they are healthy and they have a lot of different flavors But my favorite has to be the pizza and cheese flavor I can not find and cons with these Combo crackers they are so good I would definitely recommend these Combo crackers to everyone they are so delicious.
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
These are delicious! Every time I eat these, it takes me back to my college days where I would snack on these in between classes. They are convenient. The only reason they are 4 stars instead of 5 is that they are not the best nutritionally. That didn't matter so much in college, but it does now!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Aberdeen
I can just feel the pain and pain of the people who don't have to get the right ones because of my pain but it's okay I'm sure that we can help me to help you get a job at the time of year that we will be a better place for our country than ever we can get our money for the future.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Hands down a staple secondary junk food fave. I prefer salty foods and don't mind the obviously fake cheese (delicious even if it is making my intestines mutate). It gets 4 stars because of the high chemical content and because the pretzel casings always look so banged-up.
Zack N.
Zack N.
Purvis
Pizza pretzel combos are the best munchie snack. The pretzel is great, they are filled with pizza flavored cheese and are bite size. They are super cheap. Seriously one of the best snacks out there. I buy them every time I go to the store. I would definitely recommend them.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is my go to snack when studying. It tastes like your actually eating a piece of pizza! I get mine at our school bending area but they can be found at most gas stations. Overall a good value and they really do taste like pizza! I highly recommend trying them.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Delicious! This have always been a favorite even since childhood! Crunchy filled snack!  Always brings back great memories of being a child!  Everyone should try this snack! Great product! Yummy! Pizza is my favorite! Love the pretzel outside and the creamy inside!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
These are the mac daddy of all road trip foods!  I love biting them open and getting all of that good pizza flavor out.  I can eat them all day long so I have to pace myself.  I recommend them to anybody who loves a good crunch and some pizza without the mess.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
New York City, NY
How delicious are these Combos baked pizza pretzels?? I totally love them, and will keep buying them every chance I get! They have met my expectations and I love to keep them around as a healthy snack for me and my husband to enjoy during our t.v. time.
Izabella F.
Izabella F.
lexington
These are the og snack!!! They are delicious well unhealthy but still delicious!! Pack them in your lunch or throw them in your purse for a snack later on the road!! Whatever it is they are great and bring me back to when I was a little kid!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?