Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Lindsey C.
These are my favorite kind of combos. Even though I really don't taste much of a difference between them.
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
This snack hits the spot for me every time. Morning, afternoon, evening. It's always such a great choice!
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
I absolutely LOVE combos, especially the pizzeria pretzel flavor... such a classic, and delicious snack!!
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
Great snack! Great flavor! Would buy again and I do recommend. Not my favorite snack but definitely good.
Juliette M.
They taste vaguely like someone sprayed a bit of Windex on a cheese pizza, but they're still pretty good!
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
One of my all time favorite snack foods. Perfect texture and taste combination. My go to road trip snack
lisa w.
NEW TRIPOLI, PA
So addicting. I hate sharing them. These little snackers are so delicious that I can't stop popping them.
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
These are an easy snack to eat on the go. Pizza is my favorite flavor. The buffalo flavor is also good.
melissa l.
Audubon, NJ
Tastes like real pizza lol :) I love pretzels and love pizza so this is a great combo (no pun intended)
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
I keep a bag of these at my desk for a salty snack. Always a go to favorite for me and it never fails.
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.