Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
This brand is products is amazing you guys should try it because I'm writing this the review is good so try it
Kelly S.
Reedsville
I love combos they make such a great snack and are easy for if your on the run to grab and eat. :) <3 love love
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Combos are so good and you can find a bunch of different flavors and sizes. They will always be a go to for me
Jessica K.
Roseville, MI
I love these things. The pizzeria are my go to ones to get. They are great snack. I love them for road trips!!
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
Combos are my favorite snack . my favorites are combined together pretzels and cheese! I love all the flavors!
Casey A.
These are awesome! My whole family enjoys these. We take them on trips or just to have them around to snack on
Brenda G.
Racine
I love this snack different kinds of pretzel snacks tasty tasty. I like these the best try all of them. Pizza
Amber R.
Connersville, IN
These are a go to convenience store snack, so yummy! These things have been around forever, they are so good!
Lyndsi P.
Lenoir
Purchased at: Walmart
Pizza Pizzaeria Combos are my favorite type of Combos. They are great! You can’t find them everywhere though.
Christina B.
Bakersfield
Salty goodness of a pretzel that's loaded with cheese flavor. My favorite snack as a kid and still is today.
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.