Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#471 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I buy big bags of these combos for our football parties. Their a huge hit and don't last long at all! I like that their pretzels
Emily n.
Emily n.
Maricopa, AZ
It is a good snack to take on the road for a road trip or any reason. It reminds me of actual pizza and it tastes like it too
Tanaiya J.
Tanaiya J.
I tried these one day because they looked good and they were good. They aren't worth the price but they are really good.
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
Every once in a while you just need to grab a bag of combos! Pizza is my favorite flavor, followed closely by nacho!
Chasity S.
Chasity S.
Mc Ewensville, PA
One of my favorite combos. amazing flavor. they have a nice crunch. a nice cheese taste with a great pizza flavor
Karen S.
Karen S.
Helena, AL
These are my kids favorite snack. Don't try and give him pepperoni combos it's gotta be pizzeria all the way lol.
Mandie L.
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
These are an easy snack to eat on the go. Pizza is my favorite flavor. The buffalo flavor is also good.
Lorin S.
Lorin S.
My guilty pleasure. The girls and I at work love this as a salty snack. Also perfect for car rides!
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
I enjoy all the different flavors of Combos. I rated 4 stars because they are pretty salty.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Conyers, GA
My favorite snack! Not too healthy but quick to eat and they sell them everywhere!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?