Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Chasity S.
Chasity S.
Mc Ewensville, PA
One of my favorite combos. amazing flavor. they have a nice crunch. a nice cheese taste with a great pizza flavor
Lorin S.
Lorin S.
My guilty pleasure. The girls and I at work love this as a salty snack. Also perfect for car rides!
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
I enjoy all the different flavors of Combos. I rated 4 stars because they are pretty salty.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Conyers, GA
My favorite snack! Not too healthy but quick to eat and they sell them everywhere!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
These are yummy! I keep them in my truck as a quick snack. They are my favorite!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I have not tried a lot of flavors in these, but i have liked the few ive tried. These are made of pretzels and are filled with a powder that tastes like pizza. They are not bad priced for the amount you get and they have a lot of different flavors you can choose from. You can usually pick these up about anywhere. If you like pretzels and you like pizza then definitely try these!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
You know when you are craving pizza, but don't want to order a whole pizza?  These snacks will satisfy that craving, and make you feel like you are eating an actual pizza.  I have always loved Combos and the different flavors they come in, and this has got to be one of my favorites.  If you love pizza, it is a given that you will also love these!
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
If perfection were in a odd shaped pretzel snack this would be it.. It is the one snack that I always turn to.. Pretzels are not essentially my favorite however when paired with the deliciousness  of pizza you have a snack made in heaven.  They are also in almost every store so that is a mega bonus. And the price who can argue!!!
Zakira D.
Zakira D.
Baltimore
Omg these Combo crackers are so good and they are healthy and they have a lot of different flavors But my favorite has to be the pizza and cheese flavor I can not find and cons with these Combo crackers they are so good I would definitely recommend these Combo crackers to everyone they are so delicious.
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
These are delicious! Every time I eat these, it takes me back to my college days where I would snack on these in between classes. They are convenient. The only reason they are 4 stars instead of 5 is that they are not the best nutritionally. That didn't matter so much in college, but it does now!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?