Add a Photo

By COMBOS
#460 in Chips
Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.
Photo (1)
Jael R.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY

This is my favorite flavor I don't know why because they have so many other delicious flavors but this one seems to be my favorite
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

I buy big bags of these combos for our football parties. Their a huge hit and don't last long at all! I like that their pretzels
Emily n.
Emily n.
Maricopa, AZ

It is a good snack to take on the road for a road trip or any reason. It reminds me of actual pizza and it tastes like it too
Tanaiya J.
Tanaiya J.

I tried these one day because they looked good and they were good. They aren't worth the price but they are really good.
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ

Every once in a while you just need to grab a bag of combos! Pizza is my favorite flavor, followed closely by nacho!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tulsa, Ok

I used to eat these all the time growing up! I'm actually surprised their still around. They're such a fun snack!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Helena, AL

These are my kids favorite snack. Don't try and give him pepperoni combos it's gotta be pizzeria all the way lol.
Chasity S.
Chasity S.
Mc Ewensville, PA

One of my favorite combos. amazing flavor. they have a nice crunch. a nice cheese taste with a great pizza flavor
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

Love these. They really do taste like pizza. May not be the healthiest of snack but sometimes I cannot resist.
Mandie L.
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga

These are an easy snack to eat on the go. Pizza is my favorite flavor. The buffalo flavor is also good.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA

Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA

Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY

What's the best combos flavor?