Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Stefanie S.
Muskegon , MI
Hands down this is my favorite kind of combo. The pizza flavor is bold but not overpowering and the pretzel adds a great crunch. A little pricey so I only buy on sale but I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Ashley B.
Willard, OH
These are my go to flavor when it comes to Combos!! I have this thing where I love to eat the outside pretzel first then enjoy the filling after! It’s just a great taste and the combination of the flavors is perfect!
Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
When I want chips or something salty to snack on, these are my go to choice. They are delicious easy to eat, don't make a mess, and just great! Combos have a bunch of selections, but these are my favorites.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
These are very tasty , they have a good light pizza flavor. I like to take these to barbecues in the summer. The pretzel is crunchy and has a great flavor too. These are affordable and a great snack .
Shelbi F.
louisville
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love combos baked snacks flavored pizzeria! These taste just like pizza sauce inside of a crunchy pretzel. They are so delicious and easy to find in most stores. I would recommend these pretzels to anyone.
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
A perfect snack if you love pretzels, pizza, and cheese. It's something quick and cheap and also enjoyable. So yummy and favorable.
Tara T.
Thomasville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Pizzeria Pretzel Combos have been a favorite of my for many years. It’s a great snack to take when you are traveling. Love the pretzel with the pizza flavor inside...Love them...
Emily S.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are okay. They’re a quick snack but they leave a long lasting after taste and make your fingers smell odd. There’s a lot of air in the bag so they shouldn’t be priced as they are.
Jeannie M.
This is an awesome after school treat for the children. Not the healthiest but it def makes them the happiest. It met my expectations and was very satisfying and delicious.
Mari L.
Milwaukee, WI
I personally love the pretzel combos snacks I think they are so delicious however I can’t really eat them anymore due to how hard they are maybe if they made them just a little bit softer they would be a rating number five however they are one of my personal favorites and they are affordable and you can get them almost anywhere I recommend this product to anyone for perfect on the go however if you have bad teeth or sensitive teeth please do not try these they are very hard but very flavorful
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.