Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #42 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sydney S.
Columbia
This is one of my favorite snacks of all time! I was out of the country for years and when I finally got back I went straight for these. Salty, crunchy, creamy, and satisfying.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've been loving these since I was a kid and still love them today. I have a hard time going into any gas station without wanting to grab some of these. A classic favorite
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
Combos are always good but the pizza flavor is a good go to. Tastes mostly like garlic and cheese so I’m not sure if that’s what they were going for but still good
Bridgette A.
Savannah
Best combos around! I started eating these in middle school & haven’t stopped. I feel the flavor is perfect and definitely very similar to actual pepperoni pizza.
Elizabeth G.
Washington
What happened to having enough of the cheese filling in these combos to actually taste the filling? These were almost all pretzel. The fillling is so little that you can't really taste it unless you crack open the pretzel and scrape the almost non-existant filling out of it to try and taste it. I loved combos at one time but they are hardly worth the price if all you can taste is a thick pretzel. Disappointing. 2 stars because the pretzels were at least fresh
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
If perfection were in a odd shaped pretzel snack this would be it.. It is the one snack that I always turn to.. Pretzels are not essentially my favorite however when paired with the deliciousness  of pizza you have a snack made in heaven.  They are also in almost every store so that is a mega bonus. And the price who can argue!!!
Brittany B.
I have not tried a lot of flavors in these, but i have liked the few ive tried. These are made of pretzels and are filled with a powder that tastes like pizza. They are not bad priced for the amount you get and they have a lot of different flavors you can choose from. You can usually pick these up about anywhere. If you like pretzels and you like pizza then definitely try these!
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
You know when you are craving pizza, but don't want to order a whole pizza?  These snacks will satisfy that craving, and make you feel like you are eating an actual pizza.  I have always loved Combos and the different flavors they come in, and this has got to be one of my favorites.  If you love pizza, it is a given that you will also love these!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
How delicious are these Combos baked pizza pretzels?? I totally love them, and will keep buying them every chance I get! They have met my expectations and I love to keep them around as a healthy snack for me and my husband to enjoy during our t.v. time.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
The kind usually get is it the Pizza and Subs on the street by real of the pepperoni pizza because like to call Auntie have my grandparents and I sentence you to be at home to brush your teeth and stuff but I still love it either way it go and I will prefer you get either the cheese or the right pizza
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?