Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Tiffany H.
Love these combos. Pretzel plus cheese makes for a great flavor. They are delicious. I keep them at home and work.
Keylee P.
Maryville, TN
These are my favorite! Combos are so good and I've always loved the pizza ones! They can get a little salty though
Kim M.
Redlands
Every time I see these I have to grab a bag to snack on...and I usually eat them all before I get home! Delicious!
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
Traditional combos are good, but when you add pretzel pieces to the mix, it definitely takes it up a few notches.
Bailey L.
Stillwater
Love these so much but can only eat a small amount at a time. The taste can get overwhelming after a few too many
Karen S.
Helena, AL
These are my kids favorite snack. Don't try and give him pepperoni combos it's gotta be pizzeria all the way lol.
Katie C.
Lyford, TX
My hubby is a huge fan of Combos. We like to get these because they are affordable to add to his lunch for work.
Megan H.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are excellent flavored and are very filling. Always a good quick on the go snack that my whole family likes
Rachel B.
This was my Saturday treat when I shopped as a kid with my mom. So yummy and pretzel it so. Ittery and delicious
Chasity S.
Mc Ewensville, PA
One of my favorite combos. amazing flavor. they have a nice crunch. a nice cheese taste with a great pizza flavor
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.