Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
These are great. They have a better flavor than just the regular combos. If you buy the small packs, they're a nice "on the go" snack
Michelle M.
Sparks, NV
I seriously love these things! The pizza is the best flavor! And I love how I don't feel bloated after eating a whole bag of them!
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This is my favorite flavor I don't know why because they have so many other delicious flavors but this one seems to be my favorite
Amber C.
Boston, KY
This is my go to snack i will pick this over any snack and they r cheap they r not heavey on the stomach and my girls like them to
Elizabeth M.
Marion Arkansas
Who doesn't love pizza flavored anything???!!!!! Always delicious and easy clean snack and great for on the go and packed lunches!
Madi M.
This product is the ultimate snack. The taste is amazing and very similar to pizza. Anytime I need a pick me up, this is my go to!
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
They are really something different. They are different in a good way though. Crunch and a nice filled middle bursting with flavor.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
I have loved Combos since the 80's I remember my mom buying them all the time they were like 35 cents a bag.. Their a classic snack
Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
I looooove combos, great taste and price !! I buy these at Walmart all the time, if you love cheese and pretzels these are a must
Brittany S.
They taste good. They dont cost to much. An easy snack that the whole family enjoys and likes to eat. They are the perfect snack.
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.