Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Felicia H.
Combos are a Timeless snack. I am so excited that they offer a sweet variety. Have enjoyed combos my entire life and will continue to enjoy them.
Amanda P.
Lima, OH
I have no self control when eating these!!! I absolutely love them. My kids love them too. Love eating the pretzel off then eating the middle.
MAKAYLA M.
Austintown, OH
MY FAVORITE SNACK! I honestly will sit there and eat the whole entire bag! They’re so amazing and I love them because they are so different !
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wow, don't ever eat this before a date but do eat this with someone who loves you even when you have horrible (ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE) breath.
Mandy W.
Addictive! I love this little snack so much! My 3yr old always wants these from the store every time we shop. I need to invest in stock haha
Alyssa R.
Bay Shore, NY
YES this is soooooo good. It's my favorite salty snack at night. My sister and I eat these on nights when we pig out. I buy at least 3 bags 😂
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
These have been a go-to indulgent snack for me since childhood. All of my kids love them too. The pizza pretzels are the only flavor we LOVE.
Brittany R.
Yum yum yum! These little snacks are a classic! They always seem to find me on a road trip! I would recommend to have a drink handy though!
Emily C.
Macon
Combos never disappoint. I always end up impulse buying these at gas stations or in line at the grocery store. Their flavors are wonderful.
Heather H.
Gibsonton, FL
Combos are the perfect snack! Bite-sized and so many flavor varieties to choose from. My personal favorite are the Pizzeria Pretzel flavor!
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.