Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel

by Combos

#3 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack.

is the product very good to eat?
boa tarde..gostaria de uma amostra
Start your review of Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel!
Ariel C.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Ariel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the house holds favorite snacks. It's wonderful for us to grab some drinks and Combos and head out to games,swimming or whatever. They are super filling and with kids,that's a big deal. I do love my cheese pretzel ones though! I'll always love Combos
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
All my family members love these pretzels with pizzeria flavoring. My kids beg for these when we go to the store. They are quick, handy snacks to have. Great flavor. Repeat customer.
Tina A.
Jupiter, FL
Regular pretzels are boring. But pretzels with cheese in them- amazing!!!!!! And pizza is my all time favorite food so pizza flavored is just the best. I doubt they are healthy because of the cheese but a good treat for yourself!!!!!
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to eat these in the car on a road trip!! It’s always my go to snack even when I was young.
Brittany H.
Rustburg, VA
I love these, I’m not a big fan of pretzels in general but I do like these because the filling is so good and you can get them in so many different flavors that they make the perfect on the go snack for anywhere.
Katie S.
I really enjoy these once in a while. Even though theyre not the best for me. They're a round hollow pretzel bite with a cheese pizza flavored filling. They make a lot of other flavors but the pizzeria has been my fave since high school. I love the Italian spices like basil and oregano that they use. It gives them a nice authentic pizza flavor but in a crunchy pretzel. Probably not good as an all the time snack but definitely great for a treat.
Danielle J.
St Petersburg, FL
Combos are the best. Period. But... the pizza flavored combos are amazing! The mix between the crunchy outside layer and pizza inside is perfect!
Sierra W.
Ok so obviously not the healthiest snack but when something taste this good who cares? I put them out on my charcuterie boards and every one always loves them, I also bring these with me on road trips
Huda A.
Peoria, AZ
I love these! The pizza flavor is really good. I like that it’s crunchy on the outside and has a smooth filling on the inside. They are affordable too. They taste really good and I would recommend them.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
These are by far the best combos I’ve tried! 😍 great snack to have on the go! Great price also.