Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Chloe W.
Dallas
I can literally finish an entire bag of these in under 10 minutes- that’s how good they are! I’ve tried every flavor but the pizzeria one is probably my favorite. Something about that combination of pretzels and fake cheese just gets to me.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
1. really delicious and yummy
2.it can be store easily
3.i loved the pizza taste really yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy and awesome one
4. Cheap and inexpensive
Definitely recommend buying these cracker hybrids
Marissa O.
A literal taste of 90s nostalgia!
Definitely a salty treat that is satosfying enough you won't need the whole bag.
the spices that cling onto the actual pretzel are what drew me into this product.
Abby R.
I’ve tried many different flavors of combos in my lifetime and pizzeria are hands down, the best. Best flavor and the texture is awesome. Not the healthiest snack but not the worst. Great for on the go lifestyles
Tara T.
Thomasville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Pizzeria Pretzel Combos have been a favorite of my for many years. It’s a great snack to take when you are traveling. Love the pretzel with the pizza flavor inside...Love them...
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel I dont have a lot to say about this they are fine I'm not a regular consumer but if I stop on a gas station and I saw them I can eat them! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Rachel N.
I've loved combos ever since I was a little girl, and the Pizzeria flavor has always been my favorite! They have a nice crunch with a soft creamy filling, they're salted perfectly, and they taste just like pizza! They're absolutely delicious. Combos are hands down the best pretzel snacks ever! If you haven't tried them, you're missing out.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
Combos I love them I can’t remember the last time I had a bag of them on my own but they are delicious truly a bag full of tasty ingredients I love the inside filling of the pretzel it is quite the combination.
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
Whenever I am on a road trip I will get these at the gas station! They are a great snack in between meals and they are very filling! They taste so yummy and the cheese is pizza flavored! I love these and would highly recommend!!
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
These are always a go to snack in our household. From the adults to the kiddos. We love the taste. We love the pretzels. You truly can’t go wrong with any of their products. This one is a favorite though! They are so affordable and even have the little bags!
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.