Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Washington
What happened to having enough of the cheese filling in these combos to actually taste the filling? These were almost all pretzel. The fillling is so little that you can't really taste it unless you crack open the pretzel and scrape the almost non-existant filling out of it to try and taste it. I loved combos at one time but they are hardly worth the price if all you can taste is a thick pretzel. Disappointing. 2 stars because the pretzels were at least fresh
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Foodie Expert
These pizzeria combos have been a staple snack for Mason's I was a kid. As a 35 year old mother of 2 now this is still my go to gas stations mythic what can I say I love a good combo and pizzeria flavor is by far my favorite. I do love the naughton and cheese flavor as well as the cracker flavored combos as well definitely a staple Snack for me since childhood .
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Foodie Expert
I'm kind of indifferent to these, I don't really like them but I don't hate them, I only have them when my husband buys them because I don't like them enough to buy them on my own but these are definitely the best flavor of all the combos, the rest of them I wont eat!
mickala c.
west palm beach
BEST SNACK EVER THEY LOWKEY MAKE ME FEEL FAT BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY ARE MY RIDE OR DIE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS OF GOD IN MY LIFE BLESS THAT WHO EVER MADE THESE MADE THESE BECAUSe THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD OH MY GOSH YUM
Lovella M.
Tampa
Foodie Expert
I used to love these when I was a kid. I still like them but I think I'm worn out on them from eating to much as a child. I love the pretzel flavor along with a cheesy kinda powdery texture to it. The taste combination are near perfect
kelsey t.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
The best type of combo around! These are my go-to snack on the road, and my fail proof hangover cure. I can eat these any time of day, they are THAT good. The pretzels are nice and salty and I love the pizza filling.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
I love theseeeeeee, I like anything with that “pizza” taste, like those pringles, those were delicious. These are also really very good, great taste? Small and bite sized. No complaints with this one.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
This snack definitely has a lot of flavor to it. They are affordable and can be found at stater brothers or even at some gas stations. Sometimes I feel like they contain TOO much flavor- so I can never fully finish a snack size bag.
Ayva N.
Portage
Omg if baked snacks were a drug this would be my addiction. While many people I know enjoy the cracker combos, I've always enjoyed the salty deliciousness of Combos Pizzeria Pretzel
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite gas station/road trip snack! I don't eat them frequently but look forward to treating myself here and there. They are cheap and a little bag keeps my hunger in check for a long car ride.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?