Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
  • Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is the only flavor of Combos I like to buy. I don't know what it is but the combination of pretzel and pizza is a winner for me. I actually hate the way the regular pizza flavor one tastes compared to the one with pretzel. I always feel like I need to buy the little snack bag sizes, though, because I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting if I'm not careful!
Wenni O.
Wenni O.
South Bend, IN
These are really good! I can't get enough of it! Although i'm lactose intolerant and can't really have cheese, i always find myself grabbing a bag of these when i go to buy stuff from the store. I have been introduced to this by my brother and he loves it probably more than i do!
Shakira P.
Shakira P.
So good.. So good.. These are so good...... Lol I love these. Even though it's kind of hard to find this flavor but when I do I get more than one pack. I love the pizza flavor stuffed into these pretzel like holes. I can eat two packs of these in a day if I wanted.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I just really like pretzels and pizza, so this is a good combo (HA) for me. They're pretty cheap usually and they fill me up for awhile usually between lunch and dinner.
Chelcey C.
Chelcey C.
the flavor of the combos tastes great, although the cheese one is good, it is just too much for me I'm my opinion, but the pizzeria one is by far the best
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Addictive! I love this little snack so much! My 3yr old always wants these from the store every time we shop. I need to invest in stock haha
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gibsonton, FL
Combos are the perfect snack! Bite-sized and so many flavor varieties to choose from. My personal favorite are the Pizzeria Pretzel flavor!
Halie M.
Halie M.
California, PA
Pizza combos are the bomb! If you haven't tried them out yet you're missing out! They aren't the healthiest but they're pretty darn good..
Jael R.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This is my favorite flavor I don't know why because they have so many other delicious flavors but this one seems to be my favorite
Karen S.
Karen S.
Helena, AL
These are my kids favorite snack. Don't try and give him pepperoni combos it's gotta be pizzeria all the way lol.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
April L.
Staten Island, NY
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?