Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #25 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
These are always a go to snack in our household. From the adults to the kiddos. We love the taste. We love the pretzels. You truly can’t go wrong with any of their products. This one is a favorite though! They are so affordable and even have the little bags!
rachel c.
1. really delicious and yummy
2.it can be store easily
3.i loved the pizza taste really yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy and awesome one
4. Cheap and inexpensive
Definitely recommend buying these cracker hybrids
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are very tasty , they have a good light pizza flavor. I like to take these to barbecues in the summer. The pretzel is crunchy and has a great flavor too. These are affordable and a great snack .
Kristine H.
Etna, PA
These Combos are to die for! No other flavor compares to the pizza flavor. I can remember eating these are as child constantly and as an adult I still continue to buy them and always will!
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
I'm kind of indifferent to these, I don't really like them but I don't hate them, I only have them when my husband buys them because I don't like them enough to buy them on my own but these are definitely the best flavor of all the combos, the rest of them I wont eat!
mickala c.
west palm beach
BEST SNACK EVER THEY LOWKEY MAKE ME FEEL FAT BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY ARE MY RIDE OR DIE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS OF GOD IN MY LIFE BLESS THAT WHO EVER MADE THESE MADE THESE BECAUSe THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD OH MY GOSH YUM
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
These are such a childhood favorite and good memory of mine! I can remember eating these after school and loving them. I have craved them ever since and luckily I can now find them in stores!!! They are the best!
Sydney S.
Columbia
This is one of my favorite snacks of all time! I was out of the country for years and when I finally got back I went straight for these. Salty, crunchy, creamy, and satisfying.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've been loving these since I was a kid and still love them today. I have a hard time going into any gas station without wanting to grab some of these. A classic favorite
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
Combos are always good but the pizza flavor is a good go to. Tastes mostly like garlic and cheese so I’m not sure if that’s what they were going for but still good
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Tiffany H.