Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Tiffany H.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jay S.Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel uploaded by Jessie A.

BY COMBOS #10 in Pretzels

Combos® Baked Snacks Pizzeria Pretzel.
Made with real cheese.
Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV.
6 servings per pack. see more...

• Does anyone like this flavor Combos Baked Snacks Pizzeria...1 Answers
  • What's the best combos flavor?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor combos?4 Answers
Rachel N.
I've loved combos ever since I was a little girl, and the Pizzeria flavor has always been my favorite! They have a nice crunch with a soft creamy filling, they're salted perfectly, and they taste just like pizza! They're absolutely delicious. Combos are hands down the best pretzel snacks ever! If you haven't tried them, you're missing out.
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have eaten these fun little salty snacks since I was little. They’re a great snack for ALL ages!! What is even better is they have so many different flavors/options to chose from. I’m sure everyone can find one they like!
Teila T.
Warren
What can I say? I’m a sucker for anything pizza. These are wonderfully crunchy on the outside and are filled with what tastes like pizza tossed in a blender. Amazingness. Super cheap and can be found basically anywhere.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
Hands down this is my favorite kind of combo. The pizza flavor is bold but not overpowering and the pretzel adds a great crunch. A little pricey so I only buy on sale but I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
rachel c.
1. really delicious and yummy
2.it can be store easily
3.i loved the pizza taste really yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy and awesome one
4. Cheap and inexpensive
Definitely recommend buying these cracker hybrids
Marissa O.
A literal taste of 90s nostalgia!
Definitely a salty treat that is satosfying enough you won't need the whole bag.
the spices that cling onto the actual pretzel are what drew me into this product.
Abby R.
I’ve tried many different flavors of combos in my lifetime and pizzeria are hands down, the best. Best flavor and the texture is awesome. Not the healthiest snack but not the worst. Great for on the go lifestyles
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
Combos I love them I can’t remember the last time I had a bag of them on my own but they are delicious truly a bag full of tasty ingredients I love the inside filling of the pretzel it is quite the combination.
mickala c.
west palm beach
BEST SNACK EVER THEY LOWKEY MAKE ME FEEL FAT BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY ARE MY RIDE OR DIE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS OF GOD IN MY LIFE BLESS THAT WHO EVER MADE THESE MADE THESE BECAUSe THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD OH MY GOSH YUM
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Are this combos snack pizzeria pretzel any good ?
April L.
Coral Springs
What's the best combos flavor?
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Whats your favorite flavor combos?
Tiffany H.