Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCombos
Baked Snacks, Pepperoni Pizza Cracker, 7 oz (1985 g)

Combos Baked Snacks, Pepperoni Pizza Cracker, 7 oz (198.5 g)

by Combos

Natural and artificial flavors. Made with real cheese. What's Inside: 240 calories (12% DV); 11 g total fat (17% DV); 5 g sat. fat (25% DV); 6 g sugars (no DV defined); 490 mg sodium (20% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on 2,000 calorie diet.

What is you favorite flavor of combos? Mine is pizza
They still sell this product??
Start your review of Combos Baked Snacks, Pepperoni Pizza Cracker, 7 oz (198.5 g)!
Emily C.
Bridgeville, DE
FAVORITE SNACK!!!!!! sense a little girl.! Taste just like pizza in a little pretzel so yummy!! You'll love them if you like different foods. Or..... pizza!!!
Amber P.
The pizza flavor is my husbands favorite! They come in a breaded or a pretzel coating. They taste like a pizza, I use to eat these as a kid. I always thought it was so fun to eat the outsides first, then eat the flavoring! SO good! We haven't purchased them in a little bit, but we should defiantly think about doing it again soon!
Ashley G.
Science Hill, KY
Combos Baked Snacks, Pepperoni Pizza Cracker, 7 oz (198.5 g) uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I like these and they have great flavor. The only problems is that they’re way too dry and they don’t have enough filling. The pizzeria flavor is good as well. Overall a great snack.
Rhonda M.
Cocoa, FL
Combos Baked Snacks, Pepperoni Pizza Cracker, 7 oz (198.5 g) uploaded by Rhonda M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
My favorite go to snack the pizza crackers are my favorite I don’t eat them a lot but I have them fro time to time the pretzel one are great to and keeps you satisfied for a few hours and not expensive either
Spencer C.
Goochland, VA
They taste exactly as you would expect them to! Not exactly healthy but then again that's not their goal. Definitely affordable and way tastier than other frackers at the gas station! Can't go wrong with some combos on a road trip!
Victoria O.
Out of all the pizza flavored crackers these are the best! The flavor is unreal, it by far tastes the most real. Combos is a tasty brand!
Nicki K.
Best combo snack ever! They are full of flavor and this is the perfect portion! Love them!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Amaaazing! I love these! They are honestly perfect in my opinion. Ive been eating them since i was a kid and it literally like eating a tiny slice of pizza lol
Nikki W.
Charleston, AR
Omg these things are the bomb.com. I love love love the flavor. Like eating a pizza in a smaller bite. You can’t just eat a few. The whole bag is gone within minutes at my house.
Lupita V.
I really like crunchy so if you like a good crunch snack. One thing i would complain is that honestly it doesn't really taste like pizza but the flavor of it is so good, what it taste like won't matter .