Combos Baked Snacks, Pepperoni Pizza Cracker, 7 oz (198.5 g) uploaded by 👸 Erica S.

BY COMBOS #93 in Crackers

Natural and artificial flavors. Made with real cheese. What's Inside: 240 calories (12% DV); 11 g total fat (17% DV); 5 g sat. fat (25% DV); 6 g sugars (no DV defined); 490 mg sodium (20% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on 2,000 calorie diet. see more...

Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
Combos are delicious! My daughter and I eat them a lot. We like the pepperoni pizza ones the best although we do eat other flavors too. These are a great alternative if you’re not in the mood for chips or candy.
Rebecca K.
These were my favorite as a kid I will love the salty outside and the real cheese inside. The pizza flavor doesn’t quite taste like pizza but it’s still really good flavor I like it a lot. I would have these every day if I could.
Emily K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Combo Pepperoni Pizza Crackers have been my guilty gas station pleasure for as long as I can remember. They have always been the snack I pick up for a road trip. They are always a great price and seem to hit the spot!
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
I’ve enjoyed these since I was a little kid & now my kids get to enjoy them as well. They really have a great pizza flavor! I love how they’re not super hard just the right texture. They’re inexpensive also which is a plus!
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
My family literally knows that when we are on a road trip these are my favorite to eat. I love how salty and the yummy stuff inside is so good! I will always buy when taking a trip :) reminds me of my childhood.
Stefy B.
4 Parmesanitos
4 wholemeal Parmesanitos is so delicious and I’m glad thank you
Nikki W.
Charleston
Omg these things are the bomb.com. I love love love the flavor. Like eating a pizza in a smaller bite. You can’t just eat a few. The whole bag is gone within minutes at my house.
star l.
They are delicious, big variety of selection, for a great price. Definitely one of the go to snacks. Have them for outings, get togethers, or just to snack on through out a movie
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
Seriously one of my favorite snacks ! I've enjoyed these ever since I was a little girl, and in particular, the cracker variety is really hard to find. They're so good, though, so they're worth hunting down ! Like all Combo brand snacks, the outside is flakey, crunchy and buttery, but what sets this particular variety aside from the others is how good the filling tastes. It really does taste like a pepperoni pizza ! You can taste the pepperoni, sauce and cheese in every one of them.
Cassie C.
I have loved Combos since I was a kid! I love most of the flavors, but the pepperoni pizza flavor is one of my favorites. And I prefer the baked cracker outside over the pretzel. These are so yummy and filling when you want a salty snack between meals. You can find them at any grocery store or convenience store.
Resha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
They still sell this product??