Combos Baked Snacks, Pepperoni Pizza Cracker, 7 oz (198.5 g) uploaded by Erica S.

BY COMBOS

Natural and artificial flavors. Made with real cheese. What's Inside: 240 calories (12% DV); 11 g total fat (17% DV); 5 g sat. fat (25% DV); 6 g sugars (no DV defined); 490 mg sodium (20% DV) per pack. GDA's are based on 2,000 calorie diet. see more...

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Foodie Expert
I really like Combos! They're a nice flavourful snack and my kids love them too. Pepperoni pizza is my favourite Combos flavour. I love how crunchy they are and the middle filling tastes so good. They have this perfect amount of saltiness that really hits the spot when I'm craving something salty and crunchy. They are a reasonable price, too.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Foodie Expert
I have loved Combos since I was a kid! I love most of the flavors, but the pepperoni pizza flavor is one of my favorites. And I prefer the baked cracker outside over the pretzel. These are so yummy and filling when you want a salty snack between meals. You can find them at any grocery store or convenience store.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Eau Claire, WI
Combos have been a snack I have enjoyed since I was a young child. It is different than any other snack out there and I will definitely continue to enjoy this snack. It is not the healthiest option out there, but I would recommend if you are looking for a tasty occasional snack.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Combos our road trip snacks number one. We always get them from gas stations while on the road. We know they are tasty and they're fun and they are silly and otherwise we wouldn't buy them in every day life but they taste good in the reminders of high school.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these snacks! They are the perfect combination of flavors. You can find these at so many stores for a great price. Although they may not be the healthiest snack you can have, they do tend to satisfy the pizza cravings you may have!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Pizza combos are the best! Pizza flavor stuffed into a crunchy pretzel! YES! So yummy! There is nothing like combos out in the market so they definitely have an edge. You can buy these anywhere from walmart to the grocery store to a gas station.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Every single time that my family enters the car to go on a road trip we always make sure to have plenty of these on hand. These are pur go to road trip snack and for good reason, they are so yummy! They have such a good strong flavor.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
Foodie Expert
Love these! Currently snacking on these while writing this. This is what I always get when I want to grab a quick snack between classes at school. They taste great and they come in lots of different flavors but this ones my favorite.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
These are delightful, flavor-packed snacks. The pepperoni flavor is definitely interesting as a cracker but I think it work! I only wish it wasn't so many calories, but it's definitely something fun to splurge calories on.
Penny A.
Penny A.
Seattle, Wa
Foodie Expert
I have loved combos since I was a child. I love all the flavors I have tried. Cheese and Pizza are the best ones. Great for a snack on the go or while watching a movie or tv. I totally recommend this for kids of all ages
Larresha P.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
They still sell this product??