Combos Baked Snacks Pepperoni Pizza Cracker uploaded by Lucy L.

BY COMBOS #91 in Crackers

Combos® Pepperoni Pizza Cracker Baked Snacks .
Made with real cheese.
Natural and artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 140, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
These are my favorite to go snack when I’m on a road trip! This flavor has been a bit hard to find other than at gas stations but they’re so good. They’re affordable and they are definitely not healthy but once in a while won’t hurt. I would definitely recommend these
Karrie L.
Westville
For some reason this is always my go to road trip snack. Probably because I can reach my hand in the bag and pop some in my mouth and go right back to driving without worrying about getting chip or flavor dust on my steering wheel, and they pack a ton of flavor.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
My family likes pizza combos but we prefer the pretzel ones. We still like the crackers but if we had the choice, we would definitely select the pretzel ones. They are a bit pricey so I only buy combos when they are on sale.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
I have been eating Combos since I was a child. I will never forget coming home after a trip with my school and my dad and I stopped at the gas station for food since it was nearly 1 AM. I grabbed Combos on a whim and FELL IN LOVE!!! Combos are delicious and have many flavours and are also surprisingly filling! I can never finish a whole bag in one sitting unless I am INCREDIBLY hungry.
Christina M.
Addicting ! I loveeee these a lot ! It's easy to find, but, it's affordable and tasty. It's a perfect snack on the go ! Definitely recommend this. (Doesn't taste like pizza ... relax)
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
I love all kinds of combos. Great for on the go. Repeat customer. Not messy with crumbs or anything. Bite sized. Great taste and many different flavors. One of a kind
allyson m.
Mansfield, TX
Combos are definitely a guilty pleasure for me. They really aren't a part of my diet but when I want to veer off course then I definitely grab the pizza ones. They are zesty and delicious
I've tried these the other day and I really like them. My two favorites are pizza and cheddar. But would.love if they came out with more flavors. Maybe sour cream and onion