Combos Baked Snacks Pepperoni Pizza Cracker uploaded by Lucy L.

BY COMBOS #84 in Crackers

Combos® Pepperoni Pizza Cracker Baked Snacks .
Made with real cheese.
Natural and artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 140, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack. see more...

April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Not bad of a flavor. I’m not a pizza lover unfortunately so I wasn’t sure if I’d like these crackers. The flavor was pretty close to that of an actual pizza, but still tasted like a pretzel. Fat and carb intake is sad when you’re watching what you’re eating, but these snacks can be so addicting! My faves are the Buffalo Blue Cheese.
Valeria P.
Clarksville, TN
These are my favorite to go snack when I’m on a road trip! This flavor has been a bit hard to find other than at gas stations but they’re so good. They’re affordable and they are definitely not healthy but once in a while won’t hurt. I would definitely recommend these
Michelle L.
Cypress, CA
I picked these up at a gas station on my way to Vegas, and it’s been a few years since I’ve had these. They’re pretty good! They actually taste like pizza, however they’re probably really bad for you. It was nice having them for the first time since childhood though.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
I have been eating Combos since I was a child. I will never forget coming home after a trip with my school and my dad and I stopped at the gas station for food since it was nearly 1 AM. I grabbed Combos on a whim and FELL IN LOVE!!! Combos are delicious and have many flavours and are also surprisingly filling! I can never finish a whole bag in one sitting unless I am INCREDIBLY hungry.
Christina M.
Addicting ! I loveeee these a lot ! It's easy to find, but, it's affordable and tasty. It's a perfect snack on the go ! Definitely recommend this. (Doesn't taste like pizza ... relax)
allyson m.
Mansfield, TX
Combos are definitely a guilty pleasure for me. They really aren't a part of my diet but when I want to veer off course then I definitely grab the pizza ones. They are zesty and delicious
Gabby P.
I've tried these the other day and I really like them. My two favorites are pizza and cheddar. But would.love if they came out with more flavors. Maybe sour cream and onion
Rebecca D.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go-to road trip snack. Combos never disappoint, especially the Pepperoni Pizza Cracker gives me all the flavor and all the crunch I need! Small bite size pieces are perfect for eating on the go! If you've tried other flavors, you gotta give this one a go!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These are one of my go to snacks. They capture the pizza flavor really well, and are totally worth the small amount that they cost. I purchase these at walmart for the most part, but when I'm traveling the gas stations usually carry smaller pouches of them.