Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT

BY COMBOS

Combos® Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs.
12 count variety pack.
Made with real cheese.
Get 'EM to go!™.
Snack size, made with real cheese, Combos?? baked snacks, cheddar cheese* cracker *flavored filling.
Snack size, made with real cheese, Combos?? baked snacks, cheddar cheese* pretzel *flavored filling.
Snack size, made with real cheese, Combos?? baked snacks, pizzeria pretzel natural and artificial flavors. see more...

Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Foodie Expert
I keep these well stack up in my house. So yummy and they actually taste like your eating a pizza. They come in so many different flavor to so if you feel like mixing them up. And the best part you can literally find these anywhere. Walmart, Target. The gas station.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Foodie Expert
A trip to the lake would not be the same without a pack of combos for each of us they would buy at the dollar store this is a great snack Lovett combos are always great any flavor you get you can never go wrong and they are always always always nice and fresh
Cassi P.
Cassi P.
Foodie Expert
I haven't had these in a while but me and my brother used to pack these in our lunch and then sneak and eat them in class.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Sacramento, CA
These things a pretty delicous! I didn't think I'd like them but once i tried them i couldn't stop eating them!
Lexington K.
Lexington K.
I love the variety in this box. Combos are such a good snack at a baseball game. The pretzel ones are the best.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
New boston, MI
Foodie Expert
Love love love me some combos especially the newer flavors with the sweet and salty mixes
Niki S.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
Foodie Expert
We love these in our house. They are a quick go to snack. They are fun and different than other snacks.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Question: Does anyone above the age of ten actually still eat these? I think that I lost a baby tooth breaking it off on a stale one way back in the day. No flavor, just fat and salt.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Dayton, OH
Great to curb hunger. Be ready for a great crunch and powder cheese burst. No matter how old you are they will take you back to childhood!
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I love love love combos! They are addicting! beware! lol I think it is my favorite snack!