BY COMBOS #87 in Crackers

Combos® Cheddar Cheese Cracker Baked Snacks.
Made with real cheese.
*Flavored filling.
What's inside.
Calories 140, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.

• Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?6 Answers
  • Are there any new flavors in the works?2 Answers
Jessie B.
Cambridge, MD
These Are very good. I use to eat these all the time as a child. Just wish they had ranch flavored ones. I had tried Buffalo blue cheese flavored yesterday an loved them.
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Big Bag more...
The Cheddar Cheese Cracker The Big Bag‼️is so amazing! i love the way it tastes! there really is no comparison to any other products! It met my expectations from the first bite. There really is no room for improvement. I would buy it again without a doubt.
Breanne E.
I haven't had these on the regular, but I enjoy these little processed bites of badness. Bite in half and enjoy the cheese just like I did when I was a kid lol.
Crystal M.
If you are looking for a cheesy snack to have at anytime of the day, you have to try this wonderful delicious tasty snack. It would satisfy any craving! Try it!
Nala C.
Delicious snack! I personally enjoy these more than the pretzel ones. You get a good cheese and cracker taste. Very affordable. I would recommend getting some!
Emily A.
My mom and I for sure ate an entire box of these on a road trip not too long ago. I didnt realize how great they were until then! Cheesy baked cracker goodness
Rebekah S.
I grew up on combos and even as an adult they are still enjoyable. I love to crack them and eat the inside. Its very tasty and worth the price..sometimes.
Jenna F.
A delicious and crunchy snack to take along with you when you are on the go. Just enough cheese in the center keep the cracker and cheese flavors equal.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Im not a huge fan of these snacks because they are so dry and unhealthy. The cheese does not taste real and the shape reminds me of dog treats. Not yum!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Big Bag more...
These are my weakness. I can't buy these anymore because i will eat the entire bag. I love the cracker outside vs. the pretzel.. Great for a road trip!!
Marie T.
Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
Are there any new flavors in the works?