BY COMBOS #87 in Crackers

Combos® Cheddar Cheese Cracker Baked Snacks.
Made with real cheese.
*Flavored filling.
What's inside.
Calories 140, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.

• Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?6 Answers
  • Are there any new flavors in the works?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
Though I ate these more when I was younger they are still a nice treat every now and then. I haven't tried a flavor I don't like yet. I do think depending where you buy them from they are a bit pricey, as are most things depending on the store!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
The original chedder crispy combo is the perfect movie or theatre snack, with a slight salty buttery crunch followed by a soft cheesy center you won't want to put the bag down I love these so much! My mom got me addicted to combos snacks
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
Combos are a great snack. They're found in pretty much any grocery store or gas station. They have a wide variety of flavors as well. The cheddar cheese is by far my favorite flavor. They're also easy for on the go snacking!
Brittany C.
I’ve been in love with these since I was a kid. My mom never was big on buying chips so I got used to having crackers or pretzels for snacks. The flavor always mays me forget that it’s a pretzel that I’m eating.
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Baked more...
These are my favorite kind of combos! Although sometimes they are missing cheese in the middle (I’m picky), they’re still so yummy. They are hard to find in stores though, I rarely see them at a grocery store
Geriann W.
masontown, PA
These are a favorite snack of mine to have when craving pretzels with some flavor! I buy these at my local Walmart. The only con I have is how they aren't the healthiest snack to choose but sure do taste good!
Nicole B.
Morgantown, WV
I used to have Combos all the time as a child, and bought them recently at the store. They are exactly how I remembered them - DELICIOUS! It was very difficult to put them down, and I will be buying them the next time I go food shopping!
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
I love combos! I have eaten them since I was a kid, and I am such a plain jane when it comes to my combos...the best are the simple cheddar cheese. They are salty, crunchy, and cheesey all in one bite!
Kelsie G.
Bremerton, WA
These things are my absolute favorite! I had no idea about them until recently. I have all the gas stations mapped out of where I can buy them. I hate when some places don't have them. These things are my life! Delicious
Brandy J.
Knoxville, TN
I like these always have since I was a child . I enjoy how they now come in such of range of flavors . I can eat the whole large bag by myself . They are just really good
Marie T.
Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
Are there any new flavors in the works?