BY COMBOS #87 in Crackers

Combos® Cheddar Cheese Cracker Baked Snacks.
Made with real cheese.
*Flavored filling.
What's inside.
Calories 140, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.

• Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?6 Answers
  • Are there any new flavors in the works?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Love combos snacks but I wish they had a little more of the cheese filling in them. They're a little dry and I think a tad more cheese would make them even better
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
These are one of my favorite gas station grabs! They are a must have for any road trip or camping trip. No matter which flavor you grab, they are all good!
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Review for: Pretzel more...
The pretzel covering gives theses a fantastic flavor. Not very healthy however. Unfortunately they’re pretty addicting but totally worth it. They always exceed my expectations.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Combos are so yummy they are habit forming. When I buy them I always tell myself to eat them slowly but I devour them like a wild woman. There's something so enticing about the creamy cheese filling contrasted by the crisp cracker outside. I recommend Combos for anyone who likes cheese and crackers. They are super easy to take on a hiking trip, on the beach, or in a lunch bag without worry of being crushed.
Helen J.
Portland
These crackers have a delicous firm cracker outside with a nice ritz cheese like inside. The cracker and cheese combo are a perfect combo for people who like a bit of soft with something hard. This is definitly a savoury snack that goes well with something sweet, they have a variety of flavours and the price of them aren't all bad.
Mickenzy H.
These are something I would grab every now and then when I am looking for something a little different. This flavor combination is by far my favorite, though I haven't tried all of the other varieties that they have to offer. I do not really prefer the pretzel ones, but they are by no means bad either.
Musheerah K.
The first time I tried these I was on a roadtrip and these just make the perfect snack for traveling. It tastes similar to the Ritz cheese crackers but honestly I find that the Combos one tastes a lot better. I would absolutely buy this again for snacking on other road trips.
Krista M.
These pretzels were good and had good flavor if you consumed them in small dosages. They are very addicting and hard to put down once you start eating them. They are pretty similar to other products, but the cheese tastes kinda fake. I don't think I would recommend.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I eat this sometimes. It has a great combination of cheese and pretzel. Its different from other products because this brand has different flavors and has a different shape than other pretzel brands. I'd recommend it to all the pretzel and cheese lovers out there.
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I have tried many combos flavors and the cheddar cheese cracker ones are by far the favorite. Great go to for road trips and school bags for during classes. The pretzel types are also good, but most of my favorite varieties are the ones with crackers. For anyone who enjoys crackers and cheese in any form these will be loved. The flavor is great and they are fun to eat.
Marie T.
Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
Are there any new flavors in the works?