BY COMBOS

Combos® Cheddar Cheese Cracker Baked Snacks.
Made with real cheese.
*Flavored filling.
What's inside.
Calories 140, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.

• Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?6 Answers
  • Are there any new flavors in the works?2 Answers
  • COMBOS® Crackers are these good I have never had them...t...2 Answers
Keith B.
Fern Bch, FL
I eat combos almost daily. I love almost everyone of their flavors equally. This is a great snack for long car trips, tailgating, Or any other event that you need a snack for.
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Love combos snacks but I wish they had a little more of the cheese filling in them. They're a little dry and I think a tad more cheese would make them even better
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
These are one of my favorite gas station grabs! They are a must have for any road trip or camping trip. No matter which flavor you grab, they are all good!
shalina k.
Torrance, CA
I don’t know what it is, but I love these!!! I can’t find them everywhere I go, so when I do come across them in a store, I always have to pick up a few bags to enjoy!
Mickenzy H.
These are something I would grab every now and then when I am looking for something a little different. This flavor combination is by far my favorite, though I haven't tried all of the other varieties that they have to offer. I do not really prefer the pretzel ones, but they are by no means bad either.
Musheerah K.
The first time I tried these I was on a roadtrip and these just make the perfect snack for traveling. It tastes similar to the Ritz cheese crackers but honestly I find that the Combos one tastes a lot better. I would absolutely buy this again for snacking on other road trips.
Krista M.
These pretzels were good and had good flavor if you consumed them in small dosages. They are very addicting and hard to put down once you start eating them. They are pretty similar to other products, but the cheese tastes kinda fake. I don't think I would recommend.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I eat this sometimes. It has a great combination of cheese and pretzel. Its different from other products because this brand has different flavors and has a different shape than other pretzel brands. I'd recommend it to all the pretzel and cheese lovers out there.
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I have tried many combos flavors and the cheddar cheese cracker ones are by far the favorite. Great go to for road trips and school bags for during classes. The pretzel types are also good, but most of my favorite varieties are the ones with crackers. For anyone who enjoys crackers and cheese in any form these will be loved. The flavor is great and they are fun to eat.
Michaela H.
Elm Creek, NE
Though I ate these more when I was younger they are still a nice treat every now and then. I haven't tried a flavor I don't like yet. I do think depending where you buy them from they are a bit pricey, as are most things depending on the store!
Marie T.
Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?
Rachel L.
Edmonton
COMBOS® Crackers are these good I have never had them...thoughts??
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
Are there any new flavors in the works?
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
are these better than the ones in the green package?

Target