BY COMBOS #76 in Crackers

Combos® Cheddar Cheese Cracker Baked Snacks.
Made with real cheese.
*Flavored filling.
What's inside.
Calories 140, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.

• Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?6 Answers
  • Are there any new flavors in the works?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie E.
biloxi, MS
Need i say more?move over cheese cookies!this is full proof cheesey goodness!it has the best cheese baked taste that every cheese or not so cheese lover would surely love:) its not that cheap, but affordable,sure sure a go to snack for me:)
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
Review for: Pretzel, Baked more...
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Shay H.
Albany, GA
These are so lovely & divine. You will never get tired of eating this. They are affordable & they satisfy my cravings. I’d definitely recommend others trying this product. I normally purchase at corner stores
Sky C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the best flavor of Combos, hands down. The other flavors are little more adventurous for me. So if you like original flavors the Combos with cheddar cheese are for you. It's fairly a cheap on the go snack if I'm in a rush.
Sarah L.
These are my favorite combos, I prefer the cracker to the pretzel. The cracker has a very pleasing taste and isn't too hard. The cheese filling isn't too salty either. One of my favorite snacks.
Jeremy M.
Strongsville
I take a snack size of these in my lunch every day. They are super easy to just throw in my lunch bag. Super affordable and lovely taste. They are super yummy and a great thing for a snack or even a quick lunch throw in!
Tasha R.
So yummy but so bad for the waistline! I get these when I am craving a salty snack. They are so addictive. The cheese flavor is nice, but I wouldn't call it comparable to real cheese.
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
These are addicting! Cracker combos are the best ever created. I like them better than other ones. I usually get them at gas stations or Menards (they always have them on sale) yum!
Keith B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I eat combos almost daily. I love almost everyone of their flavors equally. This is a great snack for long car trips, tailgating, Or any other event that you need a snack for.
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
Love combos snacks but I wish they had a little more of the cheese filling in them. They're a little dry and I think a tad more cheese would make them even better
Marie T.
Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?
Brittanie S.
Germantown, MD
Are there any new flavors in the works?