Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Cracker

by Combos

Combos® Cheddar Cheese Cracker Baked Snacks.
Made with real cheese.
*Flavored filling.
What's inside.
Calories 140, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.

COMBOS® Crackers are these good I have never had them...thoughts??
are these better than the ones in the green package?
Do you enjoy eating plain or pretzel Combos Snacks?
Start your review of Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Cracker!
a year ago
One of my favorite snacks! Whenever I go on a road trip I have to get these! I prefer the cracker over the pretzel.
a year agoBenld, IL
just ate a bag yesterday just as yummy as they were when I was little. cracker cheese is the only kind ill eat YUM.
2 years ago
This is a must have snack. This light and crunchy and the cheese is smooth. This snack reminds me of my childhood.
3 years agoAlbrightsville, PA
I love combos! If you haven't tried these pretzels before go out and buy a bag asap. I promise you will love them!
3 years ago
Cracker n cheddar cheese this is one of my favorite snacks while relaxing out by the fire or just watching a movie
3 years ago
I love combos pretzel stuffed snacks! This big bag is perfect For sharing! I think everyone should check them out!
3 years agoGoodlettsville, TN
My favorite go to snack, taste great cheese and pretzel together. I like the pizza flavors and the sweet and salty.
a month agoDalton, GA
I love combos! They’re so good. They make a great on the go snack also. The cheddar cheese ones are my favorite!
10 months agoLoveland , CO
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Been buying these since the early 90s I love them for road trips and to throw in my purse for a easy pick me up .
a year agoNorfolk, VA
So cheesy so good, great after school snack and can find them in any convenient store , affordable and delicious