BY COMBOS

Combos® Buffalo Blue Cheese* Baked Snacks Spicy Buffalo Zing Pretzel.
*Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack. see more...

Alex L.
West Lafayette
A road trip must have in my household. This Buffalo Blue Cheese combo has enough spice to be flavorful but isn't overwhelming with heat. The blue cheese part? A little too subtle to notice, but even then it's a favorite.
Aydin A.
As a buffalo blue cheese lover, I was immediately tempted to check this flavor out when I saw it at a convenience stop in Iowa on a cross country road trip. It is very tasty and such a fun flavor, just a tad spicy which makes it even more fun. Too bad you can’t find these things in New York. Perfect road trip companion...
angela m.
Marion, OH
Great snack! Packed full of flavor, one of my favorite ready made snacks! I recommend these to anyone who wants something quick and satisfying. They are carried everywhere, I purchased at my local gas station!
McKenzie S.
Killeen
My absolute favorite type of combo. They’re a little extra salty, but still delicious. I found them at Walmart, HEB, and Five Below. This is the first combo flavor I reach for when I’m given a choice.
Caitlin G.
SO GOOD! You cant just have one or two, you will eat the whole bag I guarantee you. Perfect amount of spice and bleu cheese blend, and perfect for on the go. Not a healthy snack but perfect when you're looking for some junk food to enjoy with a movie or in a pinch.
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
Combos are life. They are a staple in my house but I can't hardly keep them. I wish they were a little less expensive and came in much bigger bags. Even with the price tag that combos come with, nothing will stop me from buying them. Combos Baked Snacks Pepperoni Pizza Cracker
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
AMAZING BLEND OF TASTE!!!!!!!
Not too much of the Buffalo spice or blue cheese it's a perfect blend.
Not sold everywhere which stinks as my youngest son loves them
Kind of hard to eat if you have bad or sensitive teeth
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love these! They have the perfect combination of flavors. Crunchy and salty with a fantastic buffalo kick. I love these to grab and go while I'm running errands. If you love pretzels and love buffalo wings I definitely recommend trying!!
Alana T.
South Richmond Hill
If I would choose one snack to eat the rest of my life, this would be it!!!!! I love Combo buffalo blue cheese crackers. There are so much flavors and the cheese is definitely there. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Cassandra S.
Addison, NY
Unfortunately I wasn't thrilled with these combos. They aren't very spicy, they taste more of a blue cheese and feta blend. I was hoping for a bit more spiciness to them.