GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCombos
Baked Snacks Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel

Combos Baked Snacks Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel

by Combos

Combos® Buffalo Blue Cheese* Baked Snacks Spicy Buffalo Zing Pretzel.
*Artificial and natural flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 130, 7% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Combos Baked Snacks Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,560 reviews
Combos Baked Snacks Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel uploaded by Kellen H.
These are so tasty! I love snacking on these! It was so cheap to buy and always on sale! I definitely will buy again! When my family loves it too! I wish they had a family size bag but I will just keep buying multiple bags until they do!
Toni B.
Daviston, AL
I don’t even like blue cheese but it’s great in these. Perfect snack while fishing or riding dirt roads or whatever it is that you do. Highly recommend to anyone who hasn’t had these. This is my absolute favorite flavor of combos.
Amber W.
New Bedford, MA
These are so darn good!! I love these with an iced glass of coke. Buffalo is one of my favorite flavors, and Buffalo inside a pretzel? Genius!
Brittany B.
Kingston, NY
I enjoy combos. Not a pretzel person prefer the cracker version. However, great flavor and crunch. Affordable. Reminds me of childhood.
Angela D.
Islip, NY
This is a delicious pretzel treat. It has a crunch outside flavor. And has a cheesy flavor inside. It has a Buffalo flavoring to it. I would buy again
Kaya S.
Tomah, WI
I love combos! Haven’t tried a flavor I don’t like! This flavor is super super tasty. It’s spicy, but not too much spice. It has a really good flavor. Combos are always affordable too! Go and try these if you haven’t already, they’re super worth it!
Alex L.
West Lafayette
A road trip must have in my household. This Buffalo Blue Cheese combo has enough spice to be flavorful but isn't overwhelming with heat. The blue cheese part? A little too subtle to notice, but even then it's a favorite.
Anh D.
Las Vegas, NV
I was skeptical at first but you know what, I think it's growing on me a little. This snack is great if you are a fan of salty treats. Crunchy with smooth filling what a cool combination! Maybe it's just me but I do get bored after 5 bites so 4 stars. This will make you thirsty like heck so don't eat before or after workout. Allnighters college students? This is for you to munch on studying for exam or doing homework haha. Give it a try guys!
Cindy L.
Combos Baked Snacks Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel uploaded by Cindy L.
I think this are pretty good ,I like blue cheese only with wings but not bad good combo not overpowering and like crunchy give it a try
Cassandra T.
Addison , NY
Unfortunately I wasn't thrilled with these combos. They aren't very spicy, they taste more of a blue cheese and feta blend. I was hoping for a bit more spiciness to them.

Looking for your answer?