BY COMBOS

Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
I love combos well most of them. Lol some of them I don't really like the flavor. They are very affordable. Great snack food. I will definitely buy them again and again. I'd say if you like pretzels you'd probably like combos and who doesn't like a little flavor with their pretzels lol
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love this product it has great favor and it's easy to bring to a party because there's so many I have bought this product so many times and is better than competing brands and it's not that expensive they're very affordable I would definitely recommend these to my consumers
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
I remember eating these as a child. They are so yummy. I love the variety of flavors they they have. The cheese is a classic for me. These are easily buyable anywhere that sells snacks. They are affordable and make a wonderful road trip snack. Flavors are great
Amanda M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We purchase these at Sam's club they are a great school lunch snack or on the run or after school. They are cheap to buy in this pack. It is very hard to find this flavor in stores lately I am not sure why though. Seems I only find the pizza flavor. My family loves them
billie m.
Ormond Beach, FL
Combos are the best part of lunch.   These are great to sneak into the movies too but shh dont tell anyone.   Combos are the perfect combination of flavor  and crunch.
Daniel C.
Columbus
Combos okay they're not my go-to snack but there's a whole bunch of different kinds of them which is what I really like about them. They're not too expensive like I said before it is a variety that you can choose from and you can get them almost anywhere. But there's a lot of other snacks that I would prefer before them which is why I gave it a 3-star review
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
this is one of my favorite snack foods.  it tastes amazing, has a great crunch, with a smooth finish / center.  these are great for travel, easy to pack, and have a delicious salty / creamy / savory flavor to them, that the whole family loves.  if you havent tired them you are missing out
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
My on the go snack. Love getting them when I see them. I love them so yes the did. Not a day do I not get them when I see them. I am a repeat customer they are so good. Nothing compares to them nothing at all. No because they are good I can't stop eating them.
PRÎ S.
Combos are the OG of snacks they are definitely a must have in your cabinet. I don't know if they are healthy but they are delicious. They are really affordable and I would recommend these to everybody. They're good to put in bag lunches and late night snacks!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Who would have thought that cheese stuffed pretzels would be so good! I love the original combos with cheese in the middle as they are the best. I usually buy these at convenient stores so the price is probably more than what they would be at a Walmart or target.