BY COMBOS

Daniel C.
Columbus
Combos okay they're not my go-to snack but there's a whole bunch of different kinds of them which is what I really like about them. They're not too expensive like I said before it is a variety that you can choose from and you can get them almost anywhere. But there's a lot of other snacks that I would prefer before them which is why I gave it a 3-star review
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
this is one of my favorite snack foods.  it tastes amazing, has a great crunch, with a smooth finish / center.  these are great for travel, easy to pack, and have a delicious salty / creamy / savory flavor to them, that the whole family loves.  if you havent tired them you are missing out
Ashley C.
Hulbert, OK
I love combos well most of them. Lol some of them I don't really like the flavor. They are very affordable. Great snack food. I will definitely buy them again and again. I'd say if you like pretzels you'd probably like combos and who doesn't like a little flavor with their pretzels lol
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love this product it has great favor and it's easy to bring to a party because there's so many I have bought this product so many times and is better than competing brands and it's not that expensive they're very affordable I would definitely recommend these to my consumers
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I remember eating these as a child. They are so yummy. I love the variety of flavors they they have. The cheese is a classic for me. These are easily buyable anywhere that sells snacks. They are affordable and make a wonderful road trip snack. Flavors are great
PRÎ S.
Combos are the OG of snacks they are definitely a must have in your cabinet. I don't know if they are healthy but they are delicious. They are really affordable and I would recommend these to everybody. They're good to put in bag lunches and late night snacks!
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
My on the go snack. Love getting them when I see them. I love them so yes the did. Not a day do I not get them when I see them. I am a repeat customer they are so good. Nothing compares to them nothing at all. No because they are good I can't stop eating them.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Who would have thought that cheese stuffed pretzels would be so good! I love the original combos with cheese in the middle as they are the best. I usually buy these at convenient stores so the price is probably more than what they would be at a Walmart or target.
Angel N.
Very great product im very picky I try items out first before shopping for more I sample things especially if I have the option to do so I'm very picky so if I like something I consider it a great product I recommend just about anything especially if I know for facts it's good
Michelle M.
These are really tasty. Maybe not as fat free as other pretzel snacks but they are still a great snack. The kids like them too , so many flavors to choose from. Conveniently packaged for snacking on the go ..I would recommend trying.