Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA

I am totally addicted to the pizza pretzels and truth be told, I don't like pretzels much. Something about the taste and the texture of the pizza mixture in the middle and the way it mixes with the pretzel is just amazing. This was a childhood favorite of mine and still is 30 years later. My kids love them as well. I like that they make different size bags so we can have one at home or office and travel bags for lunch boxes.
Meeka L.
Meeka L.

Easy snack for on the go. I like to buy the big variety boxes and I throw a couple in my purse. They are a nice clean snack I don't get crumbs on my hands just tear the bag and slide some in my mouth. They have lots of flavors to choose from so I never get bored of eating the same stuff.
angella s.
angella s.

i love the pizza one but the other flavors are just as wonderful. its easy to carry around and a great snack for your kids when your on the go. every child loves the taste of a yummy pretzel filled with a wonderful inside. i always enjoyed this as a chilled and still do today
Todd P.
Todd P.
Pittsburgh, Pa

I could eat these things all day! The pretzel and cheese ones are my favorite. Nothing over powering about these crackers at all. A very equal taste pallet is used throughout the cracker. I would consider them very affordable and you can find these treats basically anywhere.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I'm addicted to the cheddar cheese ones like crazy! I eat them every day with my sandwich and I can't stop. They're affordable and delicious! They have a bunch of different flavors other than cheddar cheese, but those are the only ones I've ever really liked.
Lesa T.
Lesa T.

This is the perfect little munchie for road trips or midnight snacks while studying. In college, I love to munch on these in the middle of the night. They taste amazing and honestly, everyone has to try this. You will definitely like it!
lynda b.
lynda b.
Antelope, CA

The pizza ones are on point. Nice soft but crunchy sweet outer shell with very flavorful and real tasting pizza dented. And the pretzel ones yummy. They have the right amount of crunch with creamy chess in the center.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these. They are crunchy on the outside and have cheese filling on the inside. They come in many flavors. The Cheddar Cracker flavor is my favorite. They are easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Palenville, NY

Bought the pizza flavored crackers for the first time since high school on a vacation with friends, and the two bags we bough did not last long! addicting taste that had people keep going back to eat it
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

It's a good snack on the go or in school because it doesn't cause crumbs to fall. The best flavor, in my opinion, is the 7 layer dip flavor, although, when I was a kid, pizzeria cracker was my favorite
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Summerville, SC

What's your favorite flavor?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Do you like the pizza flavored one?
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge

Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il

Which 1 taste better?
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Does anyone else eat the outside and make a huge cheese ball to eat?
123...678