Combos

based on 1008 reviews

Highlights
Natalie W.
  • May or may not want to admit this, but cheddar cheese cracker Combos and Dr. Pepper from the fountain is my go-to hangover cure. in 75 reviews.

• Paola Z.
  • It's a great snack if you're into a baked cheesey filling and if you're watching portions, this is a great item as well. in 43 reviews.

• diana v.
  • these are the best thimgs ever I love the pizza ones my dad use to buy them for me years ago im sad cause o haven't had these in 43 reviews.

• Grizel J.
  • I love combos especially the cheddar cheese pretzel ones I used to eat them all the time during school because ones of my teachers would give me them. in 40 reviews.

• Judy L.
  • Bought the pizza flavored crackers for the first time since high school on a vacation with friends, and the two bags we bough did not last long! in 33 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Cathee S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am totally addicted to the pizza pretzels and truth be told, I dont like pretzels much. Something about the taste and the texture of the pizza mixture in the middle and the way it mixes with the pretzel is just amazing. This was a childhood favorite of mine and still is 30 years later. My kids love them as well. I like that they make different size bags so we can have one at home or office and travel bags for lunch boxes.

Todd P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I could eat these things all day! The pretzel and cheese ones are my favorite. Nothing over powering about these crackers at all. A very equal taste pallet is used throughout the cracker. I would consider them very affordable and you can find these treats basically anywhere.

Jamie G.

1 influenster found this helpful

Combos are great no matter what flavor but pizza has always been my favorite. They are pretty affordable and you can pick them up at most gas stations and supermarkets which is convenient.

Blu e.

1 influenster found this helpful

I remember I used to eat these when I was younger. I really liked them, especially the cheese ones. Its a good treat if you haven't tried them and want to try something a little different.

Chelsie H.

1 influenster found this helpful

The combos pizza favor is the best for a late night snack or a car ride snack. I don't eat these often but when I do, it's gonna be pizza. Because pretzel and pizza flavor? Heck yes.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jessica W.
    Jessica W.

Great flavor but don't these look like dog treats for Humans?

13 answersAug 04 - 2013 - 4:25 p.m.
    Erica K.
    Erica K.

Who wishes they still had peanut butter flavor? Cheese and Cracker would be my next fave though

6 answersJul 01 - 2014 - 11:00 p.m.
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

I always finish the entire bag or two when I get them. Do you?

12 answersOct 21 - 2013 - 7:56 p.m.
    Ryla B.
    Ryla B.

What do you think should be the next Combo flavor?

7 answersSep 27 - 2013 - 8:32 p.m.
    Jennifer L.
    Jennifer L.

What is the most unique way you've used Combo's? I crushed some of the pizzeria ones and put on chicken for Parmesan chicken :)

4 answersAug 01 - 2013 - 3:56 p.m.
    Carolanne B.
    Carolanne B.

Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??

34 answersDec 12 - 2012 - 7:38 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now