Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA

I am totally addicted to the pizza pretzels and truth be told, I don't like pretzels much. Something about the taste and the texture of the pizza mixture in the middle and the way it mixes with the pretzel is just amazing. This was a childhood favorite of mine and still is 30 years later. My kids love them as well. I like that they make different size bags so we can have one at home or office and travel bags for lunch boxes.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

My hubby loves combos!! He likes to pick a few up when we go the the dollar tree because that seems to be the only place we can find them around here. He loves the original flavor the best but if there is a new flavor he picks up a bag to try. The pretzels are always crisp and have just enough salt to add a great flavor. The inside is always just creamy enough to add the staple combo taste to every bite!
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

For a 6.30oz bag you get a pretty descent amount. They're bits of pretzels with pepperoni flavored cheese in the inside. You get that delicious taste of pretzel on the outside when you first bite it and the delicious pizza flavored cheese in the inside. Great snack for anyone to enjoy! I absolutely love these and would recommend to anyone.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

I hate these things. They're probably the nastiest snack I've ever tasted. Especially the pizza flavored one it's very artificial tasting & the powder that's over them with the flavoring just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I wouldn't recommend them to other but I would also want others to make their own opinion about this snack.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ

Combos will forever and always be one of my favorite snacks. I will never forget the first time I had them as a child. My brother and I had the pizza flavored and we were never the same since! haha. They are absolutely delicious. They have many different flavors. You can get them in a small bag and they make the perfect treat!
Paige O.
Paige O.

I love pretzels, but theyre often way too salty. These little bite sized snacks are delicious! They have a ton of flavors out now, personally my favorite are the cheese. But they have buffalo, chocolate, pizza, and more. Theyre super yummy and theyre sold like everywhere. At almost all stores and gas stations. Great buy.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY

I love combos! My favorite are the pizza ones. I personally think they're very affordable because everywhere I go, there's usually a sale besides like gas stations. There are so many different combos out there and they're super tasty. Makes a good snack. I love that its a combination of cheese, pretzel, and cracker.
linda n.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX

I ablsolutly love the pizza pretzels. Something about the taste and the texture of the pizza mixture in the middle and the way it mixes with the pretzel is just amazing. My family loves them as well. I like that they make different size bags so we can have one at home or office and travel bags for lunch boxes.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Elizabeth, NJ

Cheddar Cheese Cracker are my absolute favorite. I cannot stop when I start eating. I do not know what it is about these that are so great, but they are. The price is great $2.49 for a bag. I always have at least one bag in the house all the time. I recommend to anyone who loves cheese and crackers.
Meeka L.
Meeka L.

Easy snack for on the go. I like to buy the big variety boxes and I throw a couple in my purse. They are a nice clean snack I don't get crumbs on my hands just tear the bag and slide some in my mouth. They have lots of flavors to choose from so I never get bored of eating the same stuff.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Summerville, SC

What's your favorite flavor?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Do you like the pizza flavored one?
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge

Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

What is your favorite flavor?
Natalie V.