Add a Photo

Photos (8)
jaimie g.
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL

They come in a bunch of different flavors and if your chessey then this is the snack to buy there really good
Jreya K.
Jreya K.
Louisville, KY

They're delicious!! The cheese is solid so if you're more queso this may not be for you but it's amazing for pretzel fans
Nanci A.
Nanci A.
Cedar lake, In

Tried the new nacho flavor. You can taste all the different ins residents. Very yummy for #beachbag And they don't get soggy in the humidity.
Meeka L.
Meeka L.
Portland, OR

Easy snack for on the go. I like to buy the big variety boxes and I throw a couple in my purse. They are a nice clean snack I dont get crumbs on my hands just tear the bag and slide some in my mouth. They have lots of flavors to choose from so I never get bored of eating the same stuff.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these. They are crunchy on the outside and have cheese filling on the inside. They come in many flavors. The Cheddar Cracker flavor is my favorite. They are easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI

I love combos they are so delicious and are one of my favorite snacks! The come in a variety of flavors and only cost 2/3 dollars!
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

I'm not a big fan of combos they taste fake to me.. The filling just tastes so artificial.. My husband on the other hand does like them.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Granite City, IL

the new sweet n salty option is phenomenal. I love almost every combo flavor variety there is though, but the salted caramel fits my personality perfectly
Blu e.
Blu e.
Chula Vista, CA

I remember I used to eat these when I was younger. I really liked them, especially the cheese ones. Its a good treat if you haven't tried them and want to try something a little different.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fresno, CA

love love love these! mmm so good. one of my top favorite snacks! the pizza flavor ones are skin delicious and they are my favorite combo.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Summerville, SC

What's your favorite flavor?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
I love the pizza flavored combos but my dad loves the chedder and cracker flavor.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Do you like the pizza flavored one?
Absolute favorite
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge

Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??
Mariam M.

Anything with Pizza..wait can't choose! All delicious
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Does anyone else eat the outside and make a huge cheese ball to eat?
Sanaa K.
Sanaa K.
lol.. no i think that's just you.
123...678