influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Natalie W.
  • May or may not want to admit this, but cheddar cheese cracker Combos and Dr. Pepper from the fountain is my go-to hangover cure. in 75 reviews.

• Paola Z.
  • It's a great snack if you're into a baked cheesey filling and if you're watching portions, this is a great item as well. in 43 reviews.

• diana v.
  • these are the best thimgs ever I love the pizza ones my dad use to buy them for me years ago im sad cause o haven't had these in 43 reviews.

• Grizel J.
  • I love combos especially the cheddar cheese pretzel ones I used to eat them all the time during school because ones of my teachers would give me them. in 40 reviews.

• Judy L.
  • Bought the pizza flavored crackers for the first time since high school on a vacation with friends, and the two bags we bough did not last long! in 33 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    jaimie g.

2 influensters found this helpful

They come in a bunch of different flavors and if your chessey then this is the snack to buy there really good

Shawna T.

1 influenster found this helpful

Yes, I was 35 weeks pregnant and craving some combos. It was a Friday afternoon at work and I ventured out on some clumsy pregnant feet, only to end up in a cast and a knee scooter for the end of my pregnancy. All because combos are just TOO DARN YUMMY!!
    I am embarrassed to tell you I don't think I have ever not finished a bag of combos. They are just the perfect crunch and flavor! Ok,I'm getting hungry just thinking about them!

1 influenster found this helpful

These really are at the top of the snack food chain. Each bite is crunchy and full of cheeses flavor. From the pepperoni pizza bites to the plain cheddar cheese bites, these really hit the spot when you need a great snack. Great item to have at a party. They will satisfy everyone. You won't have any left at the end of the night.

Emily H.

1 influenster found this helpful

Yes, these little delicious pretzels/crackers are SO high in sodium, but they are delicious. I like that they have variety depending on what you prefer cracker or pretzel for example. My favorite is the pizza pretzel. They are prefect for road trips or a quick snack in the middle of the day.

Kate J.

1 influenster found this helpful

What can I say I am obsessed with the cheddar cheese and cracker variety. These along with twizzlers are my perfect movie snack. They are crunchy and perfectly cheesy. It's one of those snacks that's slightly funky at first and then totally addictive.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jessica W.
    Jessica W.

Great flavor but don't these look like dog treats for Humans?

12 answersAug 04 - 2013 - 4:25 p.m.
    Erica K.
    Erica K.

Who wishes they still had peanut butter flavor? Cheese and Cracker would be my next fave though

6 answersJul 01 - 2014 - 11:00 p.m.
    Michele B.

I always finish the entire bag or two when I get them. Do you?

12 answersOct 21 - 2013 - 7:56 p.m.
    Ryla B.
    Ryla B.

What do you think should be the next Combo flavor?

7 answersSep 27 - 2013 - 8:32 p.m.
    Jennifer L.
    Jennifer L.

What is the most unique way you've used Combo's? I crushed some of the pizzeria ones and put on chicken for Parmesan chicken :)

4 answersAug 01 - 2013 - 3:56 p.m.
    Carolanne B.
    Carolanne B.

Do you like the pretzel outside or the cracker outside better??

36 answersDec 12 - 2012 - 7:38 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now