BY EARLY PREGNANCY TESTS #21 in Pregnancy Tests

• Are these hard to read? I've heard that sometimes it's hard to de...2 Answers
  • Does this work well? 3 Answers
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
These are so cheap that it's basically something every person ttc has tried. I haven't had luck with them and quite honestly they stress me out because it's hard to judge whether they are positive or not. some people do great with them though! worth a shot!
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These are really nice to have , some ovulation sticks don't work well . I find these great .
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
While I haven't gotten prego yet, these strips have really helped me pinpoint ovulation! They work so well hopefully my time will come
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
I used the Wondfo brand for ovulation and pregnancy strip tests, but they worked awesome! I was able to get pregnant two times right off the bat! I used another ovulation kit and it didn't work as well as these.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA

Features & details

Specially designed for "Trying to conceive" women to get pregnant naturally :Ovulation tests gives woman greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable; Pregnancy tests tells pregnancy sooner than missed period;Tracking ovulation surge with sufficient tests and minimize the chances missing the LH Surge;Easy to test : simply dip the test in urine for 3 seconds; Easy to read: two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant

Cynthia A.
Mooresville, IN
Does this work well?
Alicia S.
Are these hard to read? I've heard that sometimes it's hard to determine whether the line is positive or not.