COMBO] OGX 2BONDING PLEX RESTORING SHAMPOO+ CONDITIONER 13 oz ea : Beauty

by OGX

Begin the restoring process by gently cleansing and prepping tresses with our OGX® Restoring + Bonding Plex Shampoo, in innovative formula featuring salon technology Cystine, a cross-linking polymer, and Keratin Proteins to help repair the hair cuticle and prevent against future damage.

Does this product help with hair growth?
Are these more conditioning than your run of the mill conditioner?
Start your review of COMBO] OGX 2BONDING PLEX RESTORING SHAMPOO+ CONDITIONER 13 oz ea : Beauty!
Richmond, VA
I have already written a review about the conditioner, but the shampoo is even better!! I fell in love with it after picking it up on sale one day & ever since then I’ve been only using this one! It makes my hair so smooth & I can actually see how much healthier it looks when using this range!! you must get it!
Slaughter , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells amazing and really helped my severely damaged bleached hair. It felt and looked healthier than it has in years. I wish it came in bigger bottles though because I ran out rather quickly. If you have long hair it takes a decent amount of conditioner.
Everett
i love love love this product!!!!!. my hair went from dry, unmanageable, and frizzy. to looking and feeling so much better and softer. i am able to manage it better. my hair has stopped breaking off and is actually starting to grow again
Portland
Great shampoo and conditioner! I have noticed a significant difference in the health of my hair which I attribute to the special bonding formula. Lathers nicely and smells so yummy! Would definitely buy again!
Martinsburg , WV
I went through a stage after coloring my hair where I had lost of fly aways due to breakage. This set together worked miracles on strengthening my hair and repairing it! Within about 2 weeks of use I could already tell a huge difference. I would highly recommend to anyone who has over processed hair causing breakage or excessive drying.
Hemet, CA
I have been using OGX for the last few years and I have tried almost all of the formulas. This is probably my favorite. I love the way it works and it smells nice, not too perfumey, and doesn't have sulfates, so it doesn't weigh my hair down, I have very fine hair, so I have to be careful of that.
Hendersonville
I’ve been loving this shampoo and conditioner recently! I only use it 1-2 times a week, since it is protein-based. The conditioner leaves my hair so silky and my hair just feels healthier after I use it!
Poway, CA
I hate this stuff! It makes my hair feel the opposite of what it claims. Every time I rinse out the shampoo, my hair feels crusty and gross. When I use conditioner it’s so hard to get through because it’s so tangly from the shampoo. It doesn’t make my hair feel any softer, after I condition either. It still feels crusty and tangly. So weird.
4645 Camino Cuervo
I love this product. I use to bleach my hair a lot. To the point my hair was lile a brillow pad and would break easy. I got pregnant and stopped bleaching and started using this and my hair has been so healthy and growing!
Madisonville , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way it makes my hair look and feel great just after 1 use. It also makes my hair smell great!! It seems to be repairing my hair from years of being processed.