BY ODACITÉ

Developed to respond to skin's cycles and fluctuating 'rhythms', Odacité's pure, pressed skin boosters contain only the finest, unadulterated plant seed extracts and essential oils, to address the changing needs of your complexion and correct existing signs of wear-and-tear. Brimming with vitamins and nutrients, each potent vial of concentrated essence can be worn alone, layered under moisturiser, or mixed and matched to concoct a bespoke skin solution - targeting blemishes, dullness, hyperpigmentation (the list goes on…) - or several different skin complaints at once. Lightweight and readily absorbed, these precious oil-serums penetrate deep down within skin tissue, where they optimise cellular function and repair sites of damage, to transform the health, strength and vitality of your visage. And they look rather beautiful - housed in medicinal-grade violet glass to preserve the integrity of the ingredients, without need for chemical additives. see more...

Kate G.
Aptos, CA
This is my HG serum. Perfectly balanced my skin so that it’s even and not oily or dry. It has also reduced my PIH. One bottle lasts me a couple of months so I think it is economical. I mix a couple drops in to my moisturizer every night.
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
I simply cannot live without this serum! This is one of those hidden brands that I wish everyone knew about but then yet again im glad to have this as one of my best kept skin secrets! My skin and pores changed overnight! My husband took one look at me the next morning and in 8 years he said, "wow you look beautiful". Yup. Do I need to say more people? Lol
Liz K.
Weaverville , NC
A really high quality oil. I use this with their Bl + C oil to help clear up acne and acne scars. Sometimes I mix the oil with my moisturizer, other times I use it after I moisturize in the place of serum.