BY COMBI

Multi Big sunshade (large dome hood) "and" one-handed one-touch opening and closing "," super compact storage " see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica V.
Elmendorf , TX
Great light wait stroller, I hate huge strollers that can’t fit through clothes racks when shopping and this one fits perfectly. Also when you have no man muscle around your able to lift this out your trunk all alone . Easy to push
Alizon Z.
I purchased this for my grandson and we love it. It's very easy to set up and very light. The majority of the time my daughter in law has my 4 year old granddaughter and 8 month old grandson and this stroller makes it easy for her to run errands with both kids.
Bella L.
I love that stroller it’s not to big not too small it’s just perfect. I’m a petite size woman and when I use the stroller to take my kids to the park or walk at the mall I don’t feel like I’m hiding being a big stroller
Melissa K.
Chino Valley, AZ
Love this stroller works great for my family and easy to use!!!! The color has t faced even in this hot Arizona sun. Fits well in the back of our xterra!!! I love being able to get out and walk with my darling daughter!!!
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
We actually returned this stroller because when we got it out of the box it was missing and piece and the store we purchased it at didn't have any other ones in stock so we went with another one unfortunately.
Wendy Y.
Winter Haven
Was easy to use, fold, and store...especially with multiple children. Bought to use when I am nannying or when friends and family with children come visit!!
Angeleque M.
Waterloo
Smooth ride for the baby good storage. My son loves to climb in and ride even tho he is getting too big. But my daughter ABSOLUTELY loves it!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Very good stroller and I felt very safe with having my child in it. It was kind of pricey but well worth it.
Olga G.
Donna, TX
Seguridad y confianza buen producto estructura firme y fácil de usar recomendado por seguridad y calidad
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
Love this because you can have the baby facing you when you push them. Easy to push and move around.