BY COMBI

The lightweight side-by-side Twin Sport stroller is compatible with the Combi Shuttle 33 infant car seat and fits easily through standard doorways. With the quick 3-Second Fold®, it folds easily and compactly and is self-standing. An easily adjustable, reclining and wider seat with breathable air-mesh fabric, footrest, 5-point harness and infant safety boot for newborns make for a safe and comfortable environment for your child. The adjustable canopy includes a storage pocket, viewing window and designer lining. The carry strap, storage basket, removable guardrail with cup/snack holder and removable and washable seat cushion add convenience to this double stroller. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
This was my third and favorite stroller to use with my twins. First I had an expensive, heavy double jogger, which we nicknamed the Cadillac, but that was impossible to navigate in stores by myself. Then we had a tandem double stroller (where you could click baby carriers into to), but that one felt like I was driving a bus and I constantly bumped into things. The Combi Twin Sport double stroller really IS lightweight, easy to maneuver and comfortable enough for my babies to nap in, eat in and play in. If I had found this one first, I would have never needed to buy anything else. You can remove the mesh seat covers in order to wash, which is always a bonus! While the baskets under the seat are on the small side and a little awkward to access, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. I recommend this stroller to everyone!
Jennae M.
Overland Park, KS
I love that it folds compactly for in the car and storage. I like the way that it handles and that the seats recline all the way. I don't like that storage baskets are so small they are basically useless and I hate that when the seats are reclined there is no way to get into the basket.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I love combi ! I have this double stroller in black and red.it is a little heavy and big but my kids love looking at each other when we stroll
cincli s.
Stockton, CA
I have this stroller and I love it!!! My mom gave it to us as a gift for my twins girls!!! It's a bit heavy but it's pretty nice!!!
Jessica W.
Dickinson, ND
I thought I would like this. Way to big for my liking and to heavy for me alone.
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
A bit of a heavy stroller. Love it though I received one for my baby shower &instantly fell in love. Will recommend to anyone with 2kiddos
Bre'Naldae M.
How easy is this to maneuver around?
Ashley C.
New Bedford, MA
Can it fit in a car trunk?