Combi Shuttle Travel System

by Combi

The Combi Shuttle Travel System combines the classic Shuttle Infant Car Seat with the Shuttle Stroller to create a comfortable and convenient solution for busy families. The infant car seat provides deep side wings with Tru-Safe® side impact protection for safe crash force distribution and built-in anti-rebound bar to minimize rotational forces in front and rear collisions. Installation of this car seat is a breeze with built-in lock-offs, wide belt paths, level indicators, and premium push button LATCH connectors. When on the go, attach the infant car seat to the Shuttle stroller, which features a one-step linked brake, a one-hand self-standing fold, an extended canopy with peek-a-boo window, and removable child and parent cup holders. Keep essential items stored within reach with the large canopy pocket and easy-to-access basket.

Shuttle Infant Car Seat

• Deep side wings with Tru-Safe® side impact protection
  • Anti-rebound bar minimizes rotational forces in front and rear collisions
  • Adjustable head restraint for proper harness positioning
  • Ergonomic carry handle with comfort grips
  • One-pull front harness adjuster
  • Built-in lock-offs, wide belt paths, and level indicators for easy installation
  • Premium push button LATCH connectors with storage compartment
  • Contoured anti-slip base with four-position height adjustment for proper seat angle

Shuttle Stroller

• One-step linked rear brake
  • Adjustable head pillow
  • One-hand self-standing fold
  • Adjustable 5-point safety harness
  • Extended adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo mesh window and storage pocket
  • Multi-position seat reclines
  • Removable child tray with cup holder
  • Parent cup holder
  • Extra-large storage basket

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Combi Shuttle Travel System!
Phenix City, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is a great travel system. I liked how you can put the car seat in the stroller. I also like that this can be used for boy or girl.
I love it cause it fits better in my car easy put baby in and mine came with car seat and stroller toge that match and it is affordable
PORT HUENEME, CA
I bought This Combi travel set for my niece it's great she loves her stroller she always wants to be in it and go for a stroll.
Super company that keeps you up to date and keeps you informed so you don't have to worry about not being in the informed.
Phoenix
I love it 😍 glad I got this stroller for my baby so easy to use also my husband prefers this one then another one we have !
Fort Mill, SC
I loved this product. For a mom on the go it’s light weight easy to clean and my baby was comfy on the go as well.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stroller, it's lightweight and very functional. The color is very nice, very spacious just right for my baby.
Reedley, CA
Hahahahaha yeah you got to me lol i is your time for your mom ya birthday and your birthday and you have a birthday and
Corning , NY
I brought this combo for my grandson and I love it ... he loves it as well ... I would recommend to buy this product
Fultondale , AL
Love this stroller! Great price for it and super easy to use! Worked great for us. Still using it at a year old.

Looking for your answer?